DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller Celebration: This is a treat.

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
I have just confirmed that the Air 2S works with the Smart Controller . ?
I have seen a couple videos now with this in Action.

Were going to be making the Wet Suit / Impact Protection Jacket and the Rescue Jacket for the Air 2S

Email me at
[email protected]
for more information

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2S in the Rain , Protect from Impact and Land on the Water.

Its coming.

Team,
Any thought to why a package isn't announced that includes the Smart Controller?
Thanks.

I Searched high and low for that package, is that there very low in stock and will be sold out again soon.
as that Smart Controller is the only thing that has continued to Gain Value, its amazing now.

I dont think you will see that package anytime to soon.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2S in the Rain and land on the Water.

Reactions: Droniac
I haven't seen any word that the new goggles work. Where are you seeing that?

Thanks!

I have been searching , and there is this setting to turn off the Side Way Flying on the Air 2S which changed the turning radius to more like an FPV view with the tilt of the drone so it may be an update but as of now I dont see any proof of the Goggles working right now. :oops:

I have just confirmed that the Air 2S works with the Smart Controller . ?
I have seen a couple videos now with this in Action.

Were going to be making the Wet Suit / Impact Protection Jacket and the Rescue Jacket for the Air 2S

Email me at
[email protected]
for more information

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2S in the Rain , Protect from Impact and Land on the Water.

Its coming.
You mean I can't peel them off the A2 and stick them on the A2s?? ? Rats!!

You mean I can't peel them off the A2 and stick them on the A2s?? ? Rats!!
If you decide to get one of them, will get you a discount. , that stronger gimbal is going to be awesome in the storms , as both the Mavic 2 and the Air 2 failed many times. I cant wait to test that out .

Phantomrain.org

I Searched high and low for that package, is that there very low in stock and will be sold out again soon.
as that Smart Controller is the only thing that has continued to Gain Value, its amazing now.

I dont think you will see that package anytime to soon.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2S in the Rain and land on the Water.

Happy on hearing confirmation on the Smart Controller compatibly. Big factor for me and now a bit more tempting. I’ll be contacting you for the foul wether gear shortly. It’s raining here .... again. Cant wait to buy my foul weather gear. Thanks always fir your input. Godspeed. Stay (drone) dry. Hmmm stimulus check #3.....

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
If only they would make the smart controller compatible with the mini two, I wonder what the heck is holding them back

If only they would make the smart controller compatible with the mini two, I wonder what the heck is holding them back
I love reading signature lines of members. Jet skier...."17 batteries 4 a puffed up recreational pilot". I am new and was excited with the 3 that came with my MA2 Fly More. You are hardcore!!!! Enjoy...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom