DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller Compatible?

I'd like to hear an answer on this. I'm a M2P/SC flyer, but have a friend who wants to document an epic mtn bike adventure. I'm suggesting he use a smart phone for weight savings on the trip, but as a fan of Smart Controller, I suggest he try that for local use. But I guess in some aspects having a SC defeats the entire portability element.

Cheers guys, I thought as much, won`t be getting one of those then!!

Personally, I would think after coming out with the smart controller and ocusync2, that DJI would make all of their future drones/equipment compatible with it. I know folks have speculated that it was to keep the weight under the 250 g limit. It just would seem to expect folks to fork over the cost of the smart controller, and then have it work with only a couple of devices, doesn't make sense. I really like the smart controller I got with my M2Z, but figured it would work with future DJI drones for at least some time to come. To have their next release not compatible, is a little disappointing. I hope it is not an indication as to what future products will work with.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast