DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller firmware V01.00.0650 "QuickFly"

Yep, there is where I save them and have the problem when I plug in the laptop to download all the images and vids. Wireless download takes too long.
I take the SD card out of the Drone and save the files on to my phone. Then transfer them to an external drive where all my DJI Stuff lives. After that I can transfer them onto any other device really easily. Also have a them safe as I backup.
Dont bother to plug the drone into the pc anymore. Just to much hassle.

Reactions: RogerMav
I take the SD card out of the Drone and save the files on to my phone. Then transfer them to an external drive where all my DJI Stuff lives. After that I can transfer them onto any other device really easily. Also have a them safe as I backup.
Dont bother to plug the drone into the pc anymore. Just to much hassle.

I have done it also. I guess some days I just fill kind of doing it one way and then the other.

?‍♂️
no idea why, lol

That is ongoing issue with mine when recording sound from internal mic.. And not just mine...
It's either mic or the drivers. I really hoped dji would have fixed it with this update.
Anybody tried the screen recording function with audio?
I tested it, and screemed to the smart controller, and when playing back the video, I could barely hear something when I cranked up the volume to 100%.
Maybe I have a faulty microphone.

That is ongoing issue with mine when recording sound from internal mic.. And not just mine...
It's either mic or the drivers. I really hoped dji would have fixed it with this update.

Thanks for the reply.
So I guess all the smart controllers have the same issue.
Wonder if the mic works with the Mavic 2 Enterprise with the speaker connected to the drone?

Hm interesting point.
What I wonder is if that is warranty claim issue, that DJI would fix.
Thanks for the reply.
Wonder if the mic works with the Mavic 2 Enterprise with the speaker connected to the drone?

Thanks for the reply.

I’ve just read this thread...I’m terrified to power on my SC. :-(

Back in the early days, when Amazon’s Litchi worked, the audio was completely distorted, I recall installing Google text to speech framework, or something with that name. Perhaps it may help others.

The QuickFly option is indeed under Settings —> DJI Lab and one of the the top 2 options, apparently Chinese text.

View attachment 90571

I found when enabled, it does not work unless the M2 is powered on. during power up of the SC, the SC’s power LED will turn Green indicating it successfully linked to the M2. once this link is established, the DJI Go4 app launches automatically into the Device Camera View and ready for take off. So works as anticipated!

after refresh using the DJI Assistant 2 app, the Chinese text was removed. Apparently, they quickly fixed the bug but did not change the software revision number.
View attachment 90572

Note - If the M2 is not powered on, the SC will simply boot and allow you to launch the DJI Go4 app manually or select the SC’s apps menu.

Thank you, DJI.
I can't find the DJI Lab setting ? Where should I go ?
Many thanks

Like on a mobile phone, pull down from the top, click on the settings button in the right corner of the menu.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS