DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller Folder Structure

kwilner

Reactions
I recently purchased an Air 2S with a Smart Controller and have been digging into the folder structure.

Trying to understand what the goes in each folder and what are the various folders. While I did find an explanation of what each folder when using the SC with DJI GIO 4 (DJI/djo.go.v4), I have not been able to find any good documentation when using the SC with DJI Fly (DJI/dji.go.v5). Looking for the purpose of each folder, and an explanation of any non-obvious, but relevant file naming conventions.

If someone could point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated.

Hello from the Crossroads of America kwilner.

Sorry, I can't help you with the file structure, but I can welcome you to the Forum. :cool:

this would be interesting but I am curious, can you not simply go into the folders and see what they contain?

It might also tie in with post #94 in How to stop a "run away" when Mavic Pro is in your hand? (for the purposes of this thread ignore the rest of that thread and look at only post 94) I have not yet explored the folders mentioned in that post.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a great drone....but similarly, I can't answer the question, but I do extend a welcome...someone should see this and help out...although..you might get more response if you post your question here

Yah...I saw I posted in the wrong forum. The other place to post I suppose is the Smart Controller forum. Unfortunately I do not see a way to delete or move this post. I sent a message to the admins. Once I get that straightened out I will post it in a more appropriate place. Thanks.

this would be interesting but I am curious, can you not simply go into the folders and see what they contain?

It might also tie in with post #94 in How to stop a "run away" when Mavic Pro is in your hand? (for the purposes of this thread ignore the rest of that thread and look at only post 94) I have not yet explored the folders mentioned in that post.
Yah...poking around got me pretty far, but looking for something more definitive if it exists. DJI must have such a document. Some of it's not obvious. Will take a look at that thread. Thanks.

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xyggi