DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller / IPad Pro

Buddy PR

Reactions
Has some come up with a simple connection to use the iPad Pro as a auxiliar monitor?
Some times I’m with a group of agricultural scientis looking for something in espesific and it would be great to use my IPad Pro 12.9 for them to look at instead of having them all o er my shoulder.

I could buy a HDMI monitor but it won’t have the quality of image and size as my IPad.

I have the set up, the tripod, the shade, the IPad adapter for the tripod. Just need that connection!

No, as we speak, there is no way to use an iPad as aux monitor.
Go for a professional field production monitor like the Blackmagic Video Assist (only in 5" or 7" available)

Reactions: Buddy PR
Has some come up with a simple connection to use the iPad Pro as a auxiliar monitor?
Some times I’m with a group of agricultural scientis looking for something in espesific and it would be great to use my IPad Pro 12.9 for them to look at instead of having them all o er my shoulder.

I could buy a HDMI monitor but it won’t have the quality of image and size as my IPad.

I have the set up, the tripod, the shade, the IPad adapter for the tripod. Just need that connection!

There are a couple of solutions out there, but kind of bulky and VERY expensive (USD $300-$400). For that you would get a GOOD HDMI monitor.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aodgizmo