DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart controller issue

Gonzo66

Reactions
Hi everyone,

I received my smart controller Monday. One issue when I switch to T or S mode it stays in P mode. Where do I find the setting to enable these modes? I went to main controller setting tab, and DJI GO4 app but not having any luck. Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone,

I received my smart controller Monday. One issue when I switch to T or S mode it stays in P mode. Where do I find the setting to enable these modes? I went to main controller setting tab, and DJI GO4 app but not having any luck. Thanks in advance.

Our you by chance presetting the mode before you take your flight and than starting the drone ?

Hi everyone,

You have to fire up the SC and the AC in P mode, then switch to T or S mode....it is in the manual.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Thanks to everyone who replied. I found the setting and enable the T,P &S mode. I wasn’t able to test the drone yet but I will this afternoon. Love this forum. Great help!

Reactions: Phantomrain.org

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman