DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart controller not syncing latest flight records.

Vader Zoom 01

Reactions
I have flown several times this month since Jan 13 2020 but my Smart Controller when I sync does not include the flights I've done on the Jan 19, 25, and 26th. I can't get it to show the flights on those days no matter how many times I do the sync flights. Has anyone else had this issue?

I have flown several times this month since Jan 13 2020 but my Smart Controller when I sync does not include the flights I've done on the Jan 19, 25, and 26th. I can't get it to show the flights on those days no matter how many times I do the sync flights. Has anyone else had this issue?
Have you updated the software and used the Assistant app? Folks who went the wifi route are having problems. In addtion, DJI created about 3 versions of the DJI Go app all with the same main number but with some hidden tweaks that fixed some errors. One thing is that the logs are stored to internal memory and not the sd card.

Have you updated the software and used the Assistant app? Folks who went the wifi route are having problems. In addtion, DJI created about 3 versions of the DJI Go app all with the same main number but with some hidden tweaks that fixed some errors. One thing is that the logs are stored to internal memory and not the sd card.
Thank you ff22, I did the latest update version 1.00.0650 a little over a week ago using the Assistant app and it seems since I did the last update is when the issue happened. I'll try a refresh of the update and see if that helps.

Reactions: Gindra
Maybe I'll try that too. Since the update (and Chinese to English redo), pictures are only on the M2P drone's SD card, I have to menu select download to SD on the SC with the M2 powered on to get them onto the SC SD card. Haven't looked at the logs.

Reactions: Vader Zoom 01
Just ensure your .650 update has date 13th Jan or later - in case DJI have sneaked in yet another update versioned .650 since 13th!
Too much effort for them to id them 651, 652, ...

And if AirData isn't syncing anymore, they have an update that fixes that. Specifically for the issues the SC had after the update to .650.

Reactions: Vader Zoom 01
I mistakenly cleared “ local cached flight records and now cannot find for over a week of flights. How to find them please?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
silfumus