DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart controller running Litchi with Air 2?

WildcatDave

Reactions
Have a client that needs a specific path video. Manual flying is just not doing the trick, not fluid enough. Planned waypoint flight would be perfect. I know Litchi is now currently listed as SC compatible, as well as the MA2 is SC compatible. Has anyone used the three of these together with consistent functional performance? I have heard Litchi is limited on the SC, many buttons don't work, have they fixed this?

The SC is pricey, but I can justify the purchase if Litchi works on it.

The litchi beta only supports the Mavic Mini at the moment as the SDK for the Mavic Air has not been released by DJI yet.
The litchi beta only works on true android and IOS operating systems.
Currently the patched litchi version that can work on the SC is installed via the Amazon app store but it has not been updated to support the Mavic Air 2 as of now.

At the moment the only way you can fly a MA2 on the SC is to use DJI Fly which is made available from the latest SC firmware upgrade.

Last edited:
The litchi beta only supports the Mavic Mini at the moment as the SDK for the Mavic Air has not been released by DJI yet.
The litchi beta only works on true android and IOS operating systems.
Currently the patched litchi version that can work on the SC is installed via the Amazon app store but it has not been updated to support the Mavic Air 2 as of now.

At the moment the only way you can fly a MA2 on the SC is to use DJI Fly which is made available from the latest SC firmware upgrade.
thx for the detailed info. i guess i will cross my fingers...

Waiting (im)patiently, as an MA2/SC operator. I've heard great things about litchi, but I love my SC (more than I love my android phone/OGMA2 controller combo)

I wish the MA2 came with the same controller as the MM, I would feel much more enthusiasm towards using the OG controller with my android phone while waiting for litchi support if it weren't for that darn tombstone they pack with the MA2 :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrispmooney