Join Us Now

Smart Controller Screen share?

Martyc6

Airial Liquid llc
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
How do i screen share the Smart controller screen to my PC or ipad?

Do I just use an HDMI to HDMI to my PC?

and for the iPad what do i use, if it can be done?

Thanks in Advance.

Unless you have a specific/specialized adapter for hdmi video in on your computer, that won’t work.

also, iPads don’t accept video in unless again there’s some specific adapter and app used...

maybe try a stand-alone computer display that accepts hdmi in as a source. You may need a power inverter (DC to AC) if in the field to power that type display from your auto.

Reactions: Martyc6
Here is a $178 option in the event one wants to throw money at at the problem. On Amazon:

IOGEAR GWHD11 Wireless HDMI Transmitter and Receiver​

I use this set-up and it works well.....
How does the wireless hdmi transmitter/receiver solution solve the connection to Laptop or iPad mentioned by the OP? Wouldn’t this just remove the requirement for a physical hdmi cable?

How does the wireless hdmi transmitter/receiver solution solve the connection to Laptop or iPad mentioned by the OP? Wouldn’t this just remove the requirement for a physical hdmi cable?
Yes it does.... Sorry, I failed to mention that I use a 28 inch monitor that only cost me $99

Any updates? I am looking for hdmi extender and reading reviews Best Wireless HDMI Extender Review 2021 .
I actually want true reliability and something that really works without headaches, Nyrius is the way to go, I think. I'll spend more money, but I am sure I will have absolutely no regrets when using their products.

Last edited by a moderator:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll