DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart controller

In order to help folks need a few more details on how you are trying to connect... devices, cabling, etc. Please post your attempts and method used.
Also download the full manual from the DJI site.

Same cable i use to charge the s c ,, same one for drone, usb , 3 weeks ago it worked fine for controller and drone, now only drone will connect

You might need to get the new updates for everything first. Lots of changes in the last few weeks.
Read up some of the threads for Updates [emoji106]

Same cable i use to charge the s c ,, same one for drone, usb , 3 weeks ago it worked fine for controller and drone, now only drone will connect

And yesterday after repeated failed attempted on my Win7 desktop, I was able to install the upgrade on my Smart Controller using my Win10 Surface book. BUT while the SC shows up in Assistant, the DRONE/Zoom does not show up. I have plugged/unplugged multiple times - no zoom in Assistant!

DJI really needs to sort out its programming.

And yesterday after repeated failed attempted on my Win7 desktop, I was able to install the upgrade on my Smart Controller using my Win10 Surface book. BUT while the SC shows up in Assistant, the DRONE/Zoom does not show up. I have plugged/unplugged multiple times - no zoom in Assistant!

DJI really needs to sort out its programming.
Be sure to remove SD card from the Smart Controller for the update

Reactions: ff22 and R.J.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RWShepard