The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

Smart Controller

• Thread starter Deleted member 108828
  • Start date

Ajotapl

Reactions
Visit site
The control does not have HDMI. You'll need to transfer the photos to your laptop or phone and from there show them in the TV via cable or Chromecast

Keule

CTO at SDS
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
skydrone-systems.com
Reactions: Gindra

DanMan32

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Visit site
The control does not have HDMI. You'll need to transfer the photos to your laptop or phone and from there show them in the TV via cable or Chromecast
Yes, the SC does have HDMI out. It doesn't come with an HDMI cable though.

Perhaps in your reply you were thinking of a standard RC?

Reactions: Gindra

HISS13

Reactions
Visit site
We just used the HDMI output on SC and the client was extremely happy to be able to see what the camera was capturing and assisted in making sure the client was happy with the footage real-time rather than post edit.

DanMan32

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Visit site
That's good. How many times have I reviewed my recordings at home on 24" screen and wanted to fly in a different direction after the fact.

Reactions: PAW

anzacjack

Reactions
Visit site
6903C3B1-9A59-4DEC-8FAD-6F4E249D3572.jpeg I have a hdmi wifi dongle plugged into the hdmi port on sc, and then the receiver on a large monitor with the hdmi receiver that can be off to the side somewhere for observers or client. Works great and I don’t have people looking over my shoulder

Cymruflyer

Reactions
Visit site
Go back and read again, what was asked, by the OP. It most definitely does have an HDMI port on that controller he asked about. Be sure you read all the words before making a comment, so as not to confuse others.

Reactions: DuffMog

Denn_oh

Reactions
Visit site
I have a hdmi wifi dongle plugged into the hdmi port on sc, and then the receiver on a large monitor with the hdmi receiver that can be off to the side somewhere for observers or client. Works great and I don’t have people looking over my shoulder

What particular hdmi dongle are you using? Cheers Thumbswayup

DJI Drone Service
DJI Mavic Mounts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skywalker86