DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller

• Thread starter Deleted member 108828
  • Start date
The control does not have HDMI. You'll need to transfer the photos to your laptop or phone and from there show them in the TV via cable or Chromecast

Reactions: Gindra
The control does not have HDMI. You'll need to transfer the photos to your laptop or phone and from there show them in the TV via cable or Chromecast
Yes, the SC does have HDMI out. It doesn't come with an HDMI cable though.

Perhaps in your reply you were thinking of a standard RC?

Reactions: Gindra
We just used the HDMI output on SC and the client was extremely happy to be able to see what the camera was capturing and assisted in making sure the client was happy with the footage real-time rather than post edit.

That's good. How many times have I reviewed my recordings at home on 24" screen and wanted to fly in a different direction after the fact.

Reactions: PAW
6903C3B1-9A59-4DEC-8FAD-6F4E249D3572.jpegI have a hdmi wifi dongle plugged into the hdmi port on sc, and then the receiver on a large monitor with the hdmi receiver that can be off to the side somewhere for observers or client. Works great and I don’t have people looking over my shoulder

Go back and read again, what was asked, by the OP. It most definitely does have an HDMI port on that controller he asked about. Be sure you read all the words before making a comment, so as not to confuse others.

Reactions: DuffMog
I have a hdmi wifi dongle plugged into the hdmi port on sc, and then the receiver on a large monitor with the hdmi receiver that can be off to the side somewhere for observers or client. Works great and I don’t have people looking over my shoulder

What particular hdmi dongle are you using? Cheers Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22