DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controllers Hard to Find

PapaBob

Reactions
I am number 9 on the B&H backorder list for a smart controller. DJI store is out of stock. There is a store in Miami that has one but I cant drive 2.5hrs round trip during business hours. They will not ship from the store. Their warehouse is 11 units backordered. My B&H rep went above and beyond by calling other stores they have contact with in the tri-state area. Same story. If they have one on the shelf I can fly up and go into the store but the warehouses are backordered and it is first come first served. Amazon prime shows about 11 sellers but the upcharge is about $100-$200. Considering tight supply I don't blame them. My money is not burning a hole in my pocket so I will wait. Any insight is welcome.

---Bob

Reactions: clackey
Bought mine from Aliexpress. Received in less than 2 weeks.

I am number 9 on the B&H backorder list for a smart controller. DJI store is out of stock. There is a store in Miami that has one but I cant drive 2.5hrs round trip during business hours. They will not ship from the store. Their warehouse is 11 units backordered. My B&H rep went above and beyond by calling other stores they have contact with in the tri-state area. Same story. If they have one on the shelf I can fly up and go into the store but the warehouses are backordered and it is first come first served. Amazon prime shows about 11 sellers but the upcharge is about $100-$200. Considering tight supply I don't blame them. My money is not burning a hole in my pocket so I will wait. Any insight is welcome.

---Bob
I have 29 in stock

can give a $25 discount for the forum

pm me if interested they sell quickly so once I run out will be about a 2 week wait

I had been on a waiting list 2 months at another drone company. Two deliveries were made to the states by DJI of the Smart Controller. They were all sold by DJI and Best Buy. It appears that no one else that I have been able to discern is getting any controllers. I watched every day and within two days of being available they were again on back order. It seems that only a hand full of Smart Controllers are being made available. For the most part they are being used in the package deals for the Mavic 2. Finally got my hands on one from Best Buy that was sent to me in 2 days rather than the 5-6 days, after payment, that is suggested by DJI.

I had in-stock reminder the day after I requested for "Stock". Ended up getting an M2P with the Smart Controller as the M2Z system is so reliable compared to the P4P V2.0 and Solid in terms of yawing/drifting. They've shipped the systems from Shenzen, China. Directly from the factory. Probably the latest mfg. date w/ everything ironed out!

Reactions: ff22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki