DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Phone for Mavic Air?

Skydiver 2018

Reactions
I just ordered a Mavic Air. I am getting a new smart phone. Is a Samsung S8+ compatible with a Mavic Air? Your thoughts and recommendations?

Yes I have S8. If you're looking for good footage then you will most likely want to film it when it is sunny. I struggle to see anything on my screen when the sun is shining on it. Often I need to hide under a tree for shades.

People get crystalsky or custom make their own hood.

Yes I have S8. If you're looking for good footage then you will most likely want to film it when it is sunny. I struggle to see anything on my screen when the sun is shining on it. Often I need to hide under a tree for shades.

People get crystalsky or custom make their own hood.
Thank you!

Is a Samsung S8+ compatible with a Mavic Air? Your thoughts and recommendations?
DJI does not support the Samsung Galaxy S8+, but you shouldn't have any trouble with it since other people are using it.

Reactions: MavicNoob79
DJI does not support the Samsung Galaxy S8+, but you shouldn't have any trouble with it since other people are using it. You can find a list of other recommend and commonly used mobile devices here.
Thanks! What do you mean DJI does not "support" the S8+? I would prefer to get an S8+, but I want to get a phone that works well (problem-free) with my soon to be delivered Mavic Air.

Thanks for all your replies! I got my new Mavic Air and new Samsung S8+ yesterday. Had my first flight... all went well! Thanks!

Reactions: ksmusa
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661