DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart RTH will be limited .......

I've been through 9 batteries since upgrading the DJI app, am also on .700.
Have had no problems at all apart from that brief flash.
All flights show full Sat and RC connections.
Flying within 2 ks of a Hospital helicopter pad. There are no NFZ indicators, CASA advise contacting hospital regarding flights which isn't a problem but these Pads are not shown in DJI app. My height around these is under 100 metres any way for the shots I want.

I've been through 9 batteries since upgrading the DJI app, am also on .700.
Have had no problems at all apart from that brief flash.
All flights show full Sat and RC connections.
Flying within 2 ks of a Hospital helicopter pad. There are no NFZ indicators, CASA advise contacting hospital regarding flights which isn't a problem but these Pads are not shown in DJI app. My height around these is under 100 metres any way for the shots I want.
good to know nothing has changed for you, i am hoping the same as i often fly at limited altitude within enhanced zones and never had any problems just an NFZ message, no unlocking was needed with GEO off.

Hoping that nothing has changed in that regard i am still on. 0600 as i find it works well for me, on 0700 i was experiencing very sudden signal losses and video losses. i can not go back to 400. Not had any chance to fly yet after the go 4 update so have no idea if anything at all has changed in that regard.

Hope all goes well.

well i have just been out and apart from a signal drop out earlier than usual i have not had any of the warnings i had the other day. not sure how close i came to the NFZ but i never even got the NFZ warning.

the Ac flew great actually i went through two batteries 3 RTH's with one auto land after RTH and flew sports mode.

It almost feels like DJI put a bug in the 600 firmware to make you upgrade at least the app or you will get pain in the *** messages.

i will test it out further but seemed a lot of interference today i can push past that normally but seemed stronger than usual today. So i only went out a max 800m i think the NFZ normally flashes up at about 1kilo.

all good apart from a sudden gimbal problem on start up where its slow and never used to be think i will recalibrate it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh