Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
youtube.com

Attachments

• 1A13010A-5DFA-4E8E-8385-1221B0B71561.jpeg
    1A13010A-5DFA-4E8E-8385-1221B0B71561.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 16
I can see how seeing how much charge on the Battery can really make life battery challenges a lot easier.
Picking this up now.

All to many times I am guessing at what battery has some charge in it.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain.

This is a Gem, Its going to motivate me to organize everything better, Thank you ZEUS , were two for two now. ? my offer still stands...

Reactions: zeusfl
The true is that does not tell you how many milliamps is holding in total once charge but tell you how many is pulling at the moment. For the price, the display is super good quality and is super useful, specially with the Qualcomm QC3 chip.

This is a Gem, Its going to motivate me to organize everything better, Thank you ZEUS , were two for two now. ? my offer still stands...

Thank you again for the offer !!!

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Curious - does port 1 charge your smart controller OK? It worked for me one time and ran up to 90% charge. Now still works for phones, etc - but no charging at all for the SC.

What charger are you using?

If you are talking about this charger is works fine for me.

Yes - thanks - will send it back for a replacement.

It works in the other ports?

Thanks @zeusfl
Just as I was ready to call it bad - I tried an aftermarket USB cable and it works good - weird that the original SC USB cable has an issue with it.

Thanks @zeusfl
Just as I was ready to call it bad - I tried an aftermarket USB cable and it works good - weird that the original SC USB cable has an issue with it.

I just realized I have the same issue with the original cable. mmmm maybe the cable is not QC3 compatible and is QC2. Not sure.

Reactions: TreeHugger
Maybe - because the original cable still works with the original SC charger. The Amazon cable I'm using is indeed compliant - although a bit pricey. Amazon 3 footer
Charger works well even with other devices charging. Although in this picture, it is the only thing left.

charger.JPG

Reactions: zeusfl
Are you sure about iPhone6 being QC compliant? I understood Apple had its own protocol until they went to USB C connection. QC will default down to 5V though so it will still charge at the maximum current for 5V, just not QC type quick charge.

No, QC does not require a special cable, but it does have to be a data cable as specific low voltages on the data lines specify what charge voltage to use.

Last edited:
The true is that does not tell you how many milliamps is holding in total once charge but tell you how many is pulling at the moment. For the price, the display is super good quality and is super useful, specially with the Qualcomm QC3 chip.
I think you mean milliamp hours. That's a measure of total energy (sort of, you really need to multiply in the voltage for actual energy). Measure of current is flow of energy so there's no "total" for it. It could be averaged though.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato