DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smartcontroller buttons

mavicpro@2018

Reactions
I have an MA2 with a smart controller. Anyone know if you can use any of the extra buttons on the smart controller to start the engines?
It is not completely convenient when you have to start manually and at the same time access the start button in the middle of the controller.
I could set it up as on DJI Spark as I had before.

Not that I know of. You have a limited set of commands assignable to the C1/C2 and 5way buttons.

I use CSC now to launch, it is just easier and more convenient than the UI or controller buttons.

Not that I know of. You have a limited set of commands assignable to the C1/C2 and 5way buttons.

I use CSC now to launch, it is just easier and more convenient than the UI or controller buttons.
Ok, what did you mean with CSC?

Of Crank Starter Command for the engines. ;)

I know that but it's not easy when I hold and start the drone from the right hand?
I know... What I normally do is I click the takeoff button in the app that displays the pop-up, then hold the drone in my hand, and hold the takeoff button in the app.

You guys are brave. Are you also the kids that lit quarter sticks of dynamite for hand tossing?

Doesn't the nearness of the flinging razor blades at eye level bother you? I mean seriously, I've had precision launched go whacko and the drone slides sideways three feet upon takeoff and was very glad my face wasn't next to the drone.

I'll hand catch a botched landing, but hand launch? No thank you. :oops:o_O

Reactions: Reid937
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian