DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smartcontroller HDMI

Jonas.Sut

Reactions
Hey!
When I use the Dji Smartcontroller with the Mav2 Enterprice the Hdmi output on the smartcontroller only works in duplicate mode not camera view..
Why is that?
Something wrong with my smartcontroller?

With the aircraft ON
AND
With the HDMI monitor attached to the SC...

Swipe Down on the DJI Go4 app screen to drop down the Quick Settings Menu.

Press and HOLD down the HDMI icon until its menu appears.

Select HDMI Output Mode

Choose Camera View if you only want the camera view to be routed to your connected HDMI monitor.

With the aircraft ON
AND

Select HDMI Output Mode

Choose Camera View if you only want the camera view to be routed to your connected HDMI monitor.

But that’s with the DJI GO App. Seems like the problem is in the Pilot App[emoji1742]‍[emoji3603]

Ah, didn't realize you were not using DJI GO4. I guess that the Enterprise only uses Pilot App?

Reactions: Jonas.Sut
Same Problem here with Enterprise Dual...
But why[emoji43][emoji1742]‍[emoji3603][emoji37]. ?
I guess we have to buy the new Enterprice Agrai Smartcontroller that is made for Matrice 300..?

Didn’t think the go4 app was related to the drop down menu, aren’t they separate menus, drop down menu just being for the sc settings etc

Reactions: TampaTC
Didn’t think the go4 app was related to the drop down menu, aren’t they separate menus, drop down menu just being for the sc settings etc
Same thought, the drop down menu is part of the os of the controller not the apps within. I have both apps on my SC and have done it with a HDMI broadcasting stick last year. Have not tried it since the last two updates. May have to try this weekend.

Same thought, the drop down menu is part of the os of the controller not the apps within. I have both apps on my SC and have done it with a HDMI broadcasting stick last year. Have not tried it since the last two updates. May have to try this weekend.

Still Does not wOrk...[emoji43]

The new Enterprise Smartcontroller does not work with the Mav2 Enterprise[emoji2959]. Only with Matrice and Agrai drones....

Is there coming a Smartcontroller2 anytime soon?

With the aircraft ON
AND

Select HDMI Output Mode

Yes, but that does only work with the Dji goapp, not with the Pilot app....[emoji2962]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54