DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sneaking road aerial view ( before & after ) color grading

dronebigboy

Reactions
This is a pic i recently took in North America with my mavic. Edited in Lightroom CC.

I've done a basic color correction with some adjustment of the curves to enhance the contrast and a tuning of some selective colors, I will post the original pic in the first comment. The choice to keep the tones warm is just to make this pic appealing to the autumn lovers
1f642.png
... Any feedbacks are really appreciated.

edited version
DJI_0867_2_insta.jpg

unedited version

forest_original.png

Sorry but the trees look dead. Those trees don't change color in the autumn they stay green all year. They only would look like that if they were dry and dead. Not appealing.

Sorry but the trees look dead. Those trees don't change color in the autumn they stay green all year. They only would look like that if they were dry and dead. Not appealing.

I agree. I get the idea, but wrong trees.

This is a pic i recently took in North America with my mavic. Edited in Lightroom CC.

I've done a basic color correction with some adjustment of the curves to enhance the contrast and a tuning of some selective colors, I will post the original pic in the first comment. The choice to keep the tones warm is just to make this pic appealing to the autumn lovers
1f642.png
... Any feedbacks are really appreciated.

edited version
DJI_0867_2_insta.jpg

unedited version

forest_original.png

What a beautiful picture! Loving the barely revealed road, the composition... fantastic!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead