DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Snow, deers, dog in April mountain

Another awesome video Alex

Reactions: alex_markov
Great Video, where's "puggsey" your dog? New baby?

No, pug is in the car. This one is local, his father was even bigger and tryed to catch my mavic years ago, this one is calmer ;)
But forget the dog, what about dancing, gratios deers?

what about dancing, gratios deers?
Yeah, what about them, where are they, what time period. I have watched the video several times to scan the vista. I really link your videos because of the way you fly, so adventurously.

My problem with your video is that you are so competent a pilot that I get caught up in the flight.

As the expression goes, "It's not the destination, it's the journey…"

But I do not know when to look for the deer…

Yeah, what about them, where are they, what time period. I have watched the video several times to scan the vista. I really link your videos because of the way you fly, so adventurously.

My problem with your video is that you are so competent a pilot that I get caught up in the flight.

As the expression goes, "It's not the destination, it's the journey…"

But I do not know when to look for the deer…
It's sad - deers run is the essence of this clip - watch again at 1:53 onward ;) :) hope this time You'll enjoy it even more

Is that a different/new dog you have there Alex? Fab vid and again, how do you know where you are, unless perhaps you know the area really well. Anyway great stuff.

hope this time You'll enjoy it even more
I did, but to pick them out, I had to run the video at 1/2 speed to see them, now, I can't "unsee" them,,, at normal speed. Thank you!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmgde