DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Snowshoeing after the Blizzard in Rhode Island

Rhody Seth

Reactions
We received 18" of snow this past weekend here in Rhode Island and I finally got a chance to use my new snowshoes. It was -8°F at the start of the hike and I could tell that the Mini 2 was acting a little sluggish. I incorporated a good amount of drone footage and I'm happy with how it came out, especially the shots of the open field at the beginning.

This was a great video. Felt like you brought us along with your trek through the snow and forest. Music was great as well as your commentary. Thanks for sharing your view of the area.

We received 18" of snow this past weekend here in Rhode Island and I finally got a chance to use my new snowshoes. It was -8°F at the start of the hike and I could tell that the Mini 2 was acting a little sluggish. I incorporated a good amount of drone footage and I'm happy with how it came out, especially the shots of the open field at the beginning.

Lovely trek! Great story telling, and great record of your hike. Excellent flying, ground level videos. I got so cold watching this I had to stop at 4:44.

Dale
Miami

Thanks all! It took a little work getting those field shots with the Mini 2 since it doesn't active track. I sort of lined it up and tried to make sure that I was pushing the throttle forward, then dropped it so it looked like I was just walking. Tricky.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser