DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So-called "New" PGYTECH Landing Legs Vs "Old" ones?

Skymax

Reactions
Some of these are sold in a White box and so-called "new" legs are sold in a Black box does anyone know what the difference is, if any, between the Two?

Landing legs for which drone model?

Reactions: Skymax
Landing legs for which drone model?

Ah, sorry, the Platty Pro.
The seller tempts the browser by offering something "New" which you assume is a new model but it is not.
Or, its saying the product is unused or perhaps New in their stock but the buyer assumes it is new because thats what they searched for and they obviously can see its in stock so I think its just a bit of, "Product Title Enhancement", to get you to Click.

Ordered these because they are supposed to not affect the VPS, my previous U/C did give me VPS Warnings.
legs are essential here in the wet tropical conditions even if you have a mat or pad the water will soak through. Landing on you're Pro's belly with all the electronics, cameras, sonars etc right in the moisture is just no option, so is a precautionary/forced landing in soft salty sand. No, i dont want to hand catch thanks.
Ordered them fro Drone Pro in NZ.

here is an example:
NEW PGYTech Landing Gear Extension for Mavic Pro 843225101042 | eBay

Last edited:
Definitely not new. I have had mine for several months and it doesn't look like anything changed.

Reactions: Skymax
Definitely not new. I have had mine for several months and it doesn't look like anything changed.

Thanks, I ordered from Drone Pro should be here next week.
too bad my Heli-Skids didnt work with the VPS as they had flat area feet and sat on top of soft surfaces really well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman