DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

so i bought a M2P... there's good news, bad news and lessons learned

i got my M2P in a bundle with a usual controller, it was a while ago and it was shipped with 1B controller version. i could never find where to get 1A one separately.
with smart controller it is easier to use its HDMI out to feed it into anything else.

i agree... i've seen a lot of verbage about using the BT35E with the SC and how easy it is. once you get over the $900 cost of the BT35E, of course. i've seen 1A's on ebay but that's always a roll of the dice.

i got my M2P in a bundle with a usual controller, it was a while ago and it was shipped with 1B controller version. i could never find where to get 1A one separately.
with smart controller it is easier to use its HDMI out to feed it into anything else.
I found one on here from another member, I'm sure the smart controller gives a great picture as it is the same as the CrystalSky (I have 2 of them 5.5" & 7"). They are good, but still does not give me the detail depth that the Bt 300 gives. It has nothing to do with resolution but how our brains formulate information. The Crystalsky is still a flat screen device and the angle at which it is held does not give you (me) the immersive feel that I get from using the bt 300. Just as with people say about the Dji Googles, "The immersive feel of flying, more depth of what the drone is doing and seeing", that is what I get from the Bt 300's. I'm sure the smart controller is easier to setup and connect, but wanting to be better at flying you need to have the feeling of being there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottyg2s