DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So if I got the remote ID thing figured out correctly

4 inch pistons

Reactions
#1----My Avata. I got a Mavic Classic with MC2 and Integra Goggles on the way. I should be able to use the Integra Goggles with the Avata and not use a connected phone and wires to fly the Avata. Correct????

#2----My Mavic 3 Classic. I should be able to use my Goggles 2 with the Motion Controller or RC controller without hooking up phone and cables because the Mavic 3 Classic already has remote ID built in. Correct????

Soooo confusing........

#1----My Avata. I got a Mavic Classic with MC2 and Integra Goggles on the way. I should be able to use the Integra Goggles with the Avata and not use a connected phone and wires to fly the Avata. Correct????

#2----My Mavic 3 Classic. I should be able to use my Goggles 2 with the Motion Controller or RC controller without hooking up phone and cables because the Mavic 3 Classic already has remote ID built in. Correct????

Soooo confusing........
I found a work around on YouTube showing how to fly using the rc-pro controller and the goggles 2 and that worked for me. I had no remote error doing that, but I have the same problem as you when trying to fly with goggles 2 and the motion 2 controller I doesn’t make sense. Does the avata have built in gps & rid? If not I can understand they would have an issue.

#1 yes
..... I have the same problem as you when trying to fly with goggles 2 and the motion 2 controller I doesn’t make sense. Does the avata have built in gps & rid? If not I can understand they would have an issue.
No. Unless you use Goggles Integra, Avata will need a mobile phone hookup.

What you guys are missing is RID requires GPS in both the drone and the remote controller (the "control station"). Both locations are transmitted in the RID broadcast.

Only the Integra goggles have built-in GPS. This is why with the other goggles (2 and V2) you have to tether your phone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer