DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So pleased!!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Glad you're enjoying it. I did (and still do) have a fun hooning around with Hubsans and the like - can fly them like you just don't care but yes, when I got my MA I realised just what an impressive bit of engineering it was.

I'm now on an M2P and just love it. Touch wood its been 100% reliable and I've seen some incredible sights thanks to its capabilities. Just got back from Cyprus and had it far out over mountain forests and also a fair way out to sea and she's behaved just perfectly :)

Reactions: Bobvt
welcome to the forum from Wales UK. the mavs are in a class of their own, and once you own one you wonder how you ever managed. i like dannybgoode have a couple of cheaper drones that i still fly and hoon around as he puts it but i never hoon around my MPP

Just getting used to trusting my M2Z after losing 3 'High end' Hubsans. Why did I not go DJI from the off??
Great to join you guys, and learning more every visit to the forum.

I had a similar path; spent a bunch of money on importing cheap chinese microdrones from BangGood. While they were entertaining in their own way, and I learned a bit about soldering and repair, getting the Mavic Air was like entering a different world entirely.

Welcome to the forum :)

Just getting used to trusting my M2Z after losing 3 'High end' Hubsans. Why did I not go DJI from the off??
Great to join you guys, and learning more every visit to the forum.
Welcome to the site..I've only been here a few days and have learned loads

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Duhr