DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

so video cache, does it ever actually record

MavicFT1P

Reactions
I get a few frames from months ago, never anything recent or say "from the flight i just made" Mobizen style.
Am i doing somethjing wrong

I get a few frames from months ago, never anything recent or say "from the flight i just made" Mobizen style.
Am i doing somethjing wrong
Better yet put a 64MB U3 fast Memory card in the open slot on your drone (I like SanDisk), if you have one, and then go to the settings in your bird and have it record there.

Reactions: mereflyer
It should record your flight if u press record - usually the oldest will drop off when u reach cache limit - in the djigo4 app just clear the cache - the record on your device is downgraded compared to what is saved in the drone

Better yet put a 64MB U3 fast Memory card in the open slot on your drone (I like SanDisk), if you have one, and then go to the settings in your bird and have it record there.
Thanks both.
I clear cache every flight, and up it to the max (8gb?) every flight.
Which should be tonnes considering it is less resolution. But it never seems to be there.
I might try storing it on card to at least see if it goes there.
64gb maybe not.
I spent a year with a 360 camera, and developed a fear of lots of Data on anything slow transfer ;)

Thanks both.
I clear cache every flight, and up it to the max (8gb?) every flight.
Which should be tonnes considering it is less resolution. But it never seems to be there.
I might try storing it on card to at least see if it goes there.
64gb maybe not.
I spent a year with a 360 camera, and developed a fear of lots of Data on anything slow transfer ;)
The card I use is faster than my drone can write (M2P) so speed is not a problem. I shoot video in 4KHD and photos in jpeg+RAW. When I transfer the contents of the card I remove it from the drone and plug in to my computer. I am sometimes in the wilderness for days and can't save video/photos to internal cache. Also in special modes, like hyperlapse, you'll need enough room to store the frames so that the drone can stitch the movie together when all frames ar completed... just an example. ;)

Reactions: mereflyer

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54