DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So where do you keep your drone when not flying?

I keep my entire fly more. Handle in the bag with its 4th battery all packed in right near the front door so I remember to grab it on my way out.

Most times the back seat of my SUV cause I fly almost everyday. Heavily tinted so you can't see inside. Or on the side of my bed.

Reactions: SeanOzz
In my camera bag with the rest of my camera gear. That bag sits in the corner of the living room so I can grab it easily whenever I go out.

I keep mine on my dining room table or the counter in the kitchen ******* off wife to no end but I fly almost every other day so I am aways charging. But our kids are gone and it's just me and her she can put up with a little clutter on counter right? (oh and I do not fold up the legs unless I am traveling(wife got me a bad *** little case for the mav holds everything but the charger.

What about ya'll?
I Keep mine on my
I keep mine on my dining room table or the counter in the kitchen ******* off wife to no end but I fly almost every other day so I am aways charging. But our kids are gone and it's just me and her she can put up with a little clutter on counter right? (oh and I do not fold up the legs unless I am traveling(wife got me a bad *** little case for the mav holds everything but the charger.

What about ya'll?
I keep mine on my desk, in front of me. When I get bored, I pick it up and go fly a battery, then put it back and get back to work for a couple more hours:)
desk

Mine never gets more than 100' away from me. I have a GoProfessional case that I carry with me whenever I leave my house. Charge it on the counter. Wife doesn't care... She flies too.

When the kids grew up and moved out, my wife converted a bedroom into a sewing room. She let me put a book case in one corner where I keep all my DSLR stuff and the MP.

I keep my entire Mavic setup in a SOC Bugout Bag. The Mavic and the controller are first put into their own hard shell case. The bug out Bag holds everything I use including a full size landing pad (folded), my Hoodman two piece sunshade, a Walkstool folding 26 inch stool, 6 batteries, iPad mini 4, mavmount and all the other Mavic stuff (range extender, legs, filters, tool kit, etc). plenty of room to toss in a light jacket, bottles of water and snacks.

I keep mine in my Timbuk2 messenger bag. Plenty of padding and protection and lots of pockets for the charger, extra battery and other gear.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlipPak