DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So where do you keep your drone when not flying?

I keep my entire fly more. Handle in the bag with its 4th battery all packed in right near the front door so I remember to grab it on my way out.

Most times the back seat of my SUV cause I fly almost everyday. Heavily tinted so you can't see inside. Or on the side of my bed.

Reactions: SeanOzz
In my camera bag with the rest of my camera gear. That bag sits in the corner of the living room so I can grab it easily whenever I go out.

I keep mine on my dining room table or the counter in the kitchen ******* off wife to no end but I fly almost every other day so I am aways charging. But our kids are gone and it's just me and her she can put up with a little clutter on counter right? (oh and I do not fold up the legs unless I am traveling(wife got me a bad *** little case for the mav holds everything but the charger.

What about ya'll?
I Keep mine on my
I keep mine on my dining room table or the counter in the kitchen ******* off wife to no end but I fly almost every other day so I am aways charging. But our kids are gone and it's just me and her she can put up with a little clutter on counter right? (oh and I do not fold up the legs unless I am traveling(wife got me a bad *** little case for the mav holds everything but the charger.

What about ya'll?
I keep mine on my desk, in front of me. When I get bored, I pick it up and go fly a battery, then put it back and get back to work for a couple more hours:)
desk

Mine never gets more than 100' away from me. I have a GoProfessional case that I carry with me whenever I leave my house. Charge it on the counter. Wife doesn't care... She flies too.

When the kids grew up and moved out, my wife converted a bedroom into a sewing room. She let me put a book case in one corner where I keep all my DSLR stuff and the MP.

I keep my entire Mavic setup in a SOC Bugout Bag. The Mavic and the controller are first put into their own hard shell case. The bug out Bag holds everything I use including a full size landing pad (folded), my Hoodman two piece sunshade, a Walkstool folding 26 inch stool, 6 batteries, iPad mini 4, mavmount and all the other Mavic stuff (range extender, legs, filters, tool kit, etc). plenty of room to toss in a light jacket, bottles of water and snacks.

I keep mine in my Timbuk2 messenger bag. Plenty of padding and protection and lots of pockets for the charger, extra battery and other gear.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wall-E