DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Software Bug in 1.1.9 ? - Battery log Airdata not available

Superkraut

Reactions
Is it possible that battery data are no longer logged since version 1.1.9? Unfortunately it is missing in Airdata since the update. Can someone take a look? Before and After. See Atachment. I used iOS.
Thanks

Attachments

• 5063A4D0-5278-4C1E-A083-C32896E2B9BD.jpeg
    5063A4D0-5278-4C1E-A083-C32896E2B9BD.jpeg
    186 KB · Views: 26
  • 4BFF5040-8ED6-4816-B98C-021E65F817F4.jpeg
    4BFF5040-8ED6-4816-B98C-021E65F817F4.jpeg
    138 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: ninja_geezer
i will try and test stock app shortly

Reactions: Superkraut
just tried the std app same issue no battery data.....so its a DJI thing .....get ready for 1.2.0 :rolleyes:
unless they have done this intentionally
,cant see why but you never know.

Reactions: Superkraut
that would be ****. there is always good information about battery life. at least it's not a mod problem. that's a good thing. So let's wait and see. thanks for your test

that would be ****. there is always good information about battery life. at least it's not a mod problem. that's a good thing. So let's wait and see. thanks for your test
NP. Thumbswayup

Is it possible that battery data are no longer logged since version 1.1.9? Unfortunately it is missing in Airdata since the update. Can someone take a look? Before and After. See Atachment. I used iOS.
Thanks
not sure what you are referring to with airdata ,i flew with 1.1.9 the day after it came out and in my airdata all the battery info is there as before

Reactions: Steel63
not sure what you are referring to with airdata ,i flew with 1.1.9 the day after it came out and in my airdata all the battery info is there as before
your the first , is this the MA2 ?? ive tried 1.1.8 and 1.1.9 stock and modded no battery data shows on airdata . i went back to 1.1.7 and bingo works fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: old man mavic
ok so this is very strange, i like most people seem to get no min or max battery temp in air data since upgrading to the latest go fly app or even the start milliamps on the MA2.
but look at this post there are some data details on this airdata flight and its using MA2 go fly 1.1.9 from yesterday as well how strange ,not all the battery data is logged though if you click on the tabs...:oops::oops:
Mavic Air 2 Temperature Issue

your the first , is this the MA2 ?? ive tried 1.1.8 and 1.1.9 stock and modded no battery data shows on airdata . i went back to 1.1.7 and bingo works fine.
no i have a MM and as i said in my post in another thread ,i suspect the battery data issue is confined to the MA2 as far as i can tell the MM is fine ,at least mine is

Reactions: Drone Master
Thanks
I have 1.1.8 installed (version 1.1.9 not yet available in Belgium) and I have the same issue...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair