DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Software Settings

MikeKnowles

Reactions
Does anyone know of a spreadsheet that has been created for either DJI Go 4 or Litchi, that will allow the user to save their settings on paper, then, when the pilot makes adjustments, they could note the impact to the drone's responsiveness?
Just looking to see if a tool has been created that will allow me to note all of my settings as a baseline, then, make changes to see how the drone reacts and note this in the field. ie: changes to exp, shutter speed. If not available, I'll make this and share.

Hi there.
I think everyone has slightly different preferences when it comes to flying, so there's no golden configuration. For example, faster movements are great but drain on the battery - you have to decide for yourself and your flight style what is acceptable.

So I don't think what you're talking about exists due to the inherently subjective evaluation.
I am working on a tool to aggregate stats from hundreds of flight logs and would love to get some input on what calculations people would like to see.

If you're just talking about responsiveness, the settings you are looking for is Gain, not EXP.

Does anyone know of a spreadsheet that has been created for either DJI Go 4 or Litchi, that will allow the user to save their settings on paper, then, when the pilot makes adjustments, they could note the impact to the drone's responsiveness?
Just looking to see if a tool has been created that will allow me to note all of my settings as a baseline, then, make changes to see how the drone reacts and note this in the field. ie: changes to exp, shutter speed. If not available, I'll make this and share.
I use Mobizen and Du recorder when finally got right settings for me. Takes screen shot video you just scroll through each setting. Save it in couple places so you can refer back used it quite a few times very helpful

I think a lot have settings have an individual feeling. so what may feel good for you may not be good for someone else.

Cheers

Please allow me to restate my question. I'm not looking for the settings everyone uses as I understand it's a personal preference thing. What I was hoping to find is a spreadsheet / word doc that had all the setting options. Then, when out in the field flying, I could adjust settings, note changes on how the drone responds. This would give me a baseline to operated from.
Thanks MadMaqx for the suggestion on Mobizen and DU recorder....will check this now.

I haven't seen any, but perhaps you can make one?
Options sometimes change when firmware/app versions change.

In the P3 days, Go app had drastic changes.

Please allow me to restate my question. I'm not looking for the settings everyone uses as I understand it's a personal preference thing. What I was hoping to find is a spreadsheet / word doc that had all the setting options. Then, when out in the field flying, I could adjust settings, note changes on how the drone responds. This would give me a baseline to operated from.
Thanks MadMaqx for the suggestion on Mobizen and DU recorder....will check this now.

I understand exactly what you're asking for, as that's what I came looking for today. Would love to have a paper settings template where I could log my settings and could add notes to as I learn, and use when everything gets reset to default. Did you create one or find one?

Can you clarify - are you talking about parameters accessible through the DJI Go app, or the "hidden" parameters accessed through DJI Assistant 2 1.1.2?

Can you clarify - are you talking about parameters accessible through the DJI Go app, or the "hidden" parameters accessed through DJI Assistant 2 1.1.2?
Just looking for a digital template (spreadsheet or similar) that lists all the settings in the DJI Go4 app and a place to log my settings. I have it all in a paper notebook now, but would like to keep it on my phone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre