DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sold - Air 2S Fly More Combo - Purchased July 10th - Flown once (14 feet) to test after purchase - 2yr Refresh - Make offer

sbunting

Reactions
I'd include pictures of the drone, but what's to show? It's the Fly More Package with the 2 year refresh plan. (see DJI invoice) Screen Shot 2023-09-26 at 9.58.53 AM.png
I received it on July 10th and did a 14 foot test flight on August 1st. (see screenshot)

09-26-2023 (095918).jpg

My work load picked up, the one that pays the bills, and forced me into a 'no-fly' mode for quite a while. So my loss is someone else's gain. I'll do free shipping to the lower 48. Make me an offer and we'll go from there. PayPay or Apple pay preferred. Anyone who has purchased any electronics from me can tell you I baby my electronics and ship immediately and package well. In this case, there wasn't much to 'baby'. Out of the box, one 14 foot flight, and back in the storage bag. It is only for sale here. If no takers in a week, I'll list on eBay. Original box will be included. 2 year Refresh plan is easily transferred to new owner. See DJI chat attached below.
Screen Shot 2023-09-26 at 11.10.02 AM.pngScreen Shot 2023-09-26 at 11.10.23 AM.png

Last edited:
Sorry for your situation being unable to enjoy the Air 2s. I have one with lots of extras. Unfortunately with DJI dumping lots of new models this year the market for the older ones, even if not that old, has dropped. I would like to sell mine also, but with Air 2s's being offered for $7-800, I'm not wiling to take that big of a loss and will keep it in my fleet. Good Luck, hope you get a good offer.

Sorry for your situation being unable to enjoy the Air 2s. I have one with lots of extras. Unfortunately with DJI dumping lots of new models this year the market for the older ones, even if not that old, has dropped. I would like to sell mine also, but with Air 2s's being offered for $7-800, I'm not wiling to take that big of a loss and will keep it in my fleet. Good Luck, hope you get a good offer.
Copy that! Thanks for the market assessment. I'm hoping to get $750, but we'll see. If someone makes me a reasonable offer, I'll take it. But, like you said, I'm not willing to take a big loss either. Let's see, I paid $1208 and if I took $750, that would be a loss of $458 in just two months and a single 14-foot flight. That's almost $33 a foot! Pretty expensive flight! I may gift it to my sons or keep it in the fleet if it comes down to it.

Copy that! Thanks for the market assessment. I'm hoping to get $750, but we'll see. If someone makes me a reasonable offer, I'll take it. But, like you said, I'm not willing to take a big loss either. Let's see, I paid $1208 and if I took $750, that would be a loss of $458 in just two months and a single 14-foot flight. That's almost $33 a foot! Pretty expensive flight! I may gift it to my sons or keep it in the fleet if it comes down to it.
Agree. I also have third party quick charges, full range of ND and PL filters, and other accessories totaling around $1800.

Just looked up the current prices. Air 2S is $799 and the Fly More package is $1039. 2 year refresh is $169, so at $750 someone could walk away with a good deal. We'll see where it goes....

Reactions: HoozierDroneDaddy
so at $750 someone could walk away with a good deal.

Apparently no one wants just a good deal...they want a steal. Many people have no problem buying new at full price but those same people balk at like-new for a 30% discount under new from a private seller.

I guess I'm fortunate that I don't need the money if I decide to buy a Mini 4 Pro. And my principles keep me from giving my Mini 3 Pro away, at least to anyone not in my family. I don't try to cheat people and I expect the same consideration in return.

Greedy people suck.

Apparently no one wants just a good deal...they want a steal. Many people have no problem buying new at full price but those same people balk at like-new for a 30% discount under new from a private seller.

I guess I'm fortunate that I don't need the money if I decide to buy a Mini 4 Pro. And my principles keep me from giving my Mini 3 Pro away, at least to anyone not in my family. I don't try to cheat people and I expect the same consideration in return.

Greedy people suck.
Spot on!

"Many people have no problem buying new at full price but those same people have principles keeping them from giving their drones away, at least to anyone not family".

Yeah..... I know someone like that!!

Last edited:
This is why I never sell any of my "toys." People expect the bargain of the century on used gear. LOL.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne