DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SOLD!! SOLD!! Mavic 3 Fly More Combo with RC Pro remote with Nanuk hardshell case. $3,400. Local pickup in Houston, TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

PetitFrereArmada

Reactions
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

DRONE IS SOLD as of 10/10/2023! (A buyer 6 hours away from me, drove to meet me to buy it)

I am selling my original Mavic 3 Fly More Combo. All accessories plus box included. Like New. RC Pro Remote control with box and all accessories in box included. Custom made Nanuk hard shell case.

I have 2 remote controls. The original one that came with the drone and I also have the RC Pro Remote control with it. Both remotes fit into the hard case shell.

The drone bag has never been used. It is brand new.

All accessories that came with the original box are all included with the sale. Everything is Like New.

I prefer local pickup because I cannot ship all this. I can drive up to 100 miles to meet a true buyer.

$3,400 or best offer. Motivated to sell but would not like someone to low ball me.

bFJHKRM.jpg

vehQ3j4.jpg

fsY5WxZ.jpg

630v4Lt.jpg

SAcHPix.jpg

pIWZJhV.jpg

DvbbaBt.jpg

H5sKKEb.jpg

kjxKr7Y.jpg

h68IeTq.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ZergSolo
As a local Pearland guy I wish I had the money as I would snap that right up. Are you giving up flying? I still fly an M1P so I am a bit behind on tech

Reactions: PetitFrereArmada
I am selling my original Mavic 3 Fly More Combo. All accessories plus box included. Like New. RC Pro Remote control with box and all accessories in box included. Custom made Nanuk hard shell case.

I have 2 remote controls. The original one that came with the drone and I also have the RC Pro Remote control with it. Both remotes fit into the hard case shell.

The drone bag has never been used. It is brand new.

All accessories that came with the original box are all included with the sale. Everything is Like New.

I prefer local pickup because I cannot ship all this. I can drive up to 100 miles to meet a true buyer.

$3,400 or best offer. Motivated to sell but would not like someone to low ball me.

bFJHKRM.jpg

vehQ3j4.jpg

fsY5WxZ.jpg

630v4Lt.jpg

SAcHPix.jpg

pIWZJhV.jpg

DvbbaBt.jpg

H5sKKEb.jpg

kjxKr7Y.jpg

h68IeTq.jpg
I live in Houston and Just bought a Mini 3 Pro. Currently studying for 107 Test. If I had the money, I would snap this up in a Heartbeat. Why are you selling ? Are you giving up flying Drones ? Super Curious !

Reactions: PetitFrereArmada
As a local Pearland guy I wish I had the money as I would snap that right up. Are you giving up flying? I still fly an M1P so I am a bit behind on tech
No, I am not giv9ng up flying. Flying is a lot of fun. Also, I used my drone on my recent solo road trip trip from Texas to Alaska and back. Ot was a great trip. Check out my road trip blog and see my travel and pictures.

It is cool to know you are in Pearland. Well, I plan to buy a new drobe again. I am wondering if I should buy a mini or buy the M3 Pro or maybe wait and see what DJI will release next.

Too bad we do not have a lot of cool places to go fly around here in Pearland or even an hour or 2 away from here. Maybe we can go flying some times.

Here is my road trip blog...

Texas to Alaska to Texas solo road trip in my 2020 Honda Accord, July/August 2023

I live in Houston and Just bought a Mini 3 Pro. Currently studying for 107 Test. If I had the money, I would snap this up in a Heartbeat. Why are you selling ? Are you giving up flying Drones ? Super Curious !
I am selling because I was not flying it as much and I wanted to upgrade. I am not giving up flying at all because I truly love flying. It is sad we do not have a lot of cool places to fly around my area here. To really use amd enjoy ny drobe, I have to travel really far.

Well, I am now wondering if I should buy a mini or buy a M3 Pro. Or is DJI about to release something new this year? I will wait and see.

Besides, check out the link on the post above this to see the link to my road trip that I took from Texas to Alaska and look at the cool pictures I took with my drone.

Reactions: ZergSolo
DRONE SOLD!!!

I just got back home from a 5 hours round trip drive from Texas to Louisiana to sell my drone.

A buyer 6 hours away contacted me from my FaceBook marketplace posting, selling my drone. He offered me $3,000 and asked if we could please meet halfway. I said that would be a 6 hours round trip dribe that I am not willing to make to sell my drone, and I am concerned about making such a trip and getting robbed and the drone taken away.

Well, he called me and we spoke. Then he sent me an address to a Police Station which is 2.5 hours away from me. He also sent me a picture of his ID card and said he was genuine and seriously wanted to buy my drone.

So we agreed to meet at 8:30 am at the Police Station for the sale. I left my house at 6 am, while he told me he left his house at 5 am. He told me his wife told him to be very careful about the transaction and to make sure I was legit. He got there before me and let me know he was there. I got there about 10 minutes after him. He checked out the drone and was satisfied. He paid me $3,000 cash.

We did all this next to 3 Police officers standing outside doing their own thing, but they looked at us, and I can tell they understood it was a sale going on at a Police Station.

I gave the guy my drone and he paid me. We said our goodbyes and I drove back home.

So, my drone has been sold. I plan to buy a new one but not within the next 6 months.

I am wondering if I should still buy a mini drone or the Mavix 3 Pro. Or I wonder if DJI is coming up with something new or different soon.

xRfQiUV.jpg

sURHILM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13