DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sold the MA and ordered the M2P. Let the fun begin!!

Yup, as much as I loved my Air which introduced me to the wonderful world of droning I sold it and ordered the Mavic 2 Pro. On order and now the waiting begins. With any luck I’ll have as much success with my new drone as the MA.
I love mine, it's an awesome machine! Enjoy and fly safe!

Reactions: RogerMav
Congratulations I’m sure you’ll have a great time
did you order it with the smart controller
Thanks All. As far as the smart controller, no I did not. I currently have a Crystal Sky 5.5 plus the fact it doesn't support Litchi was the main reason. Plus, after thinking about it, if I ordered the SC, I would be without the regular controller and that would eliminate me using my iPad 9.7 on cloudy days if I wanted more screen to view the apps. Now that I ordered the M2P I'm checking my email every 10 minutes looking for the shipment info. I'm taking the time waiting to go through the DJI videos on setting things up so I can get in the air once the rain stops here in Massachusetts.

Reactions: RogerMav and Bobvt
I’m just about ready to pull the trigger to buy M2P however having a very hard time deciding whether I want the smart controller kit
you brought up some good points re no on the SC.
I too also have the iPad 9.7 but getting it away from my wife could be trouble if I place without smart controller I was thinking about going with the iPad mini 4

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos