DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Solid Red “Critical Error” Light in Flight

Dariof

Reactions
Had 3 or 4 excellent flights today, going over a mile out on one of them.

THEN:
About 150- 200 yards out, the flashing green turned to solid red. But, the MP still functioned fine. I still had full control. I hit RTH and it came home fine.

I returned it home, re-started everything, and it worked fine to about the 150-200 yard mark. Then it happened again. I manually controlled it and flew it home. It flew fine.

Flight logs and warnings in the DJI app revealed no mention of any critical error.

On one of the flights the IPAD screen did show a critical error however, but this was not recorded in the flight logs.

So, I recalibrated the compass & IMU, tried another flight and all appeared well. But I am not certain.

Any theories on WHAT Happened?

Last edited:
100 reviews and no theories.

I’m stumped too.

I don’t want to get it out there and not be able to recover it.

What was flashing green? What did the critical error say? Are you using DJI Go 4, Litchi? Can you show a screen shot?

What was flashing green? What did the critical error say? Are you using DJI Go 4, Litchi? Can you show a screen shot?
The flashing green when I took off was the green when you take off meaning all systems are normal. It wasn’t until the drone went to about 100 yards it turned solid red. I’m speaking about the rear light. UnFortunately I do not have a screenshot.

I was using the DJI go 4 app. I read through the flight logs on the controller and there was absolutely no mention of any critical error. Just brief outlined bullet points of the flight.

this is what happening to the drone. solid red led rear light and SYS WARNING CHECK APP. need help

Attachments

• IMG_20200604_104630[1].jpg
    IMG_20200604_104630[1].jpg
    352.6 KB · Views: 22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member