My mavic air 1 has red solid lights on all of the time now

It works perfectly

Did the DJI assistant to calibrate sensors

Everything is normal

GPS lock very good

Anything that I should be worried about

Many thanks

Front or rear ..?
If in front that's the normal behavior which can be modded in the camera settings in GO4.

1605629404143.png

1605629418661.png

Reactions: Mrmund
do them lights tell you if you have video recording or just camera operating for photos
I f you selected LEDs off when Shooting and Recording, they will be on when you're not taking photos or videos, they will come off when taking photos or videos.

Solid RED light mean critical ERROR. I had that happen with my MP, when one side of the battery did not clip in place. It still flew, until I checked, for some reason was not locked in place.

Solid RED light mean critical ERROR. I had that happen with my MP, when one side of the battery did not clip in place. It still flew, until I checked, for some reason was not locked in place.
That's not entirely correct when it comes to the Mavic Air 1... it's a matter of which leds the OP means, front or rear. If front... red is the normal color. If rear, below is what's stated in the user manual.

Screenshot_20201121-131030_F-Stop~(1).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Thomas B
I must have misunderstood, I thought he was talking about the aircraft status indicator light in the rear of the air craft.

Reactions: Thomas B and slup
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu