DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Some basic antenna mod questions

aggillator

Reactions
Hi All,

I've done a lot of research thus far but have not been able to find an answer. I'm looking to get a long ranee antenna for my mavic pro. I also want one for my parrot anafi. Are all antennas (that are for 2.4ghz) compatible with all controllers? When I see the antenna systems from Titan, alientech, 4hawk etc, are all of those compatible with all 2.4 or 5.8 ghz respectively, drone controllers? So if I wanted one that I could use for both my mavic and anafi, are there any specifics I need to be looking for?

Hi All,

I've done a lot of research thus far but have not been able to find an answer. I'm looking to get a long ranee antenna for my mavic pro. I also want one for my parrot anafi. Are all antennas (that are for 2.4ghz) compatible with all controllers? When I see the antenna systems from Titan, alientech, 4hawk etc, are all of those compatible with all 2.4 or 5.8 ghz respectively, drone controllers? So if I wanted one that I could use for both my mavic and anafi, are there any specifics I need to be looking for?

The MP1 is 2.4GHz for both video and control, the MP2 is 2.4 for control and 5.8 for video. If you have the budget go for the Titan. You won't be disappointed. Contact James Crutchfield and he'll point you in the right direction.

Good luck with whatever you end up with!

Reactions: Inspirephil
I went with Alientech. Read the add and watch a couple of the vids. Compact, noninvasive install, quick removable from remote for travel/ storage. In the AZ Desert I still have max signal at 2.5 miles out... don’t go farther because I can barely see the strobes at this range. Pick the model you like... ALIENTECH 2.4Ghz Antenna booster for DJI MAVIC PRO / PHANTOM ...

Hi All,

You go with the Alientech and you can just mod both controllers and use the amp on which ever one you want to. But you would be limited to 2.4ghz only.

I went with the amplified Titan Switch Antenna system for both my M2P and my Inspire 2. James Crutchfield modified both of my remotes for me and it works great. Very happy with the choice I made b

I went with the amplified Titan Switch Antenna system for both my M2P and my Inspire 2. James Crutchfield modified both of my remotes for me and it works great. Very happy with the choice I made b

I had the Switch on my Evo and I sold it and the Drone. Didn't like either one of them. I think they made a mistake by dropping the Cyclone for the Switch. They had the best of both worlds with the Cyclone and the one that took the stick antennas.

Hi All,

I have the Titan 2.4 panel kit ordered for my Anafi, just waiting for the custom internal cables as the stock Titan ones are too short for routing to, and extension of, the Anafi controller's extending antenna/phone holder. I bought two t-clock adaptors so I can also mount to my Mavic 2 Pro. I did not know the M2P uses 2.4ghz. for control and 5.8ghz for video as someone mentioned above. Fortunately I also ordered a pair of the dual frequency whip antennas. Might upgrade to the amplifier if needed. Mostly wanted better urban range and video feed on the Anafi, maybe I should have ordered the 5ghz panel ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC