DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Some Doubts when Using Spotlight Mode,POI,Active Track

starduzt

Reactions
Since I was Practising to Master every type most common used drone shots manually,I never tried any automated features.
Later found sometimes these features might be handy when we are really have less time on Air.i alsoReferred User manual. ButStill Have some Confusion wanted to Know the Limitation Before Using these!
Some one Could Help me:
Here are My Questions:

Spotlight 2.0: I CALL IT [THE CAMREA OPERATOR]

As User Guide says-In Spotlight mode, the aircraft will hover in place when there is an obstacle detected when the vision systems are working normally, no matter the behavior is set to Bypass or Brake in DJI Fly. Note that the vision systems are disabled in Sport mode.

Q:What the Normal Means whether it will bypass or break or do both????

Q:When we switch between Modes(Cine Normal or Sports) Roll and Pitch works as every Mode(Cine Normal or Sports) would work. but When using throttle stick to change the altitude Regardless any mode(Cine Normal or Sports) I seems to dropper rise or drop lot faster than (CINE) why altitude alone Excluded???

Point of Interest 3.0 (POI 3.0): [THE CIRCLER]​

Q:We can Alter distance height simply camera position simply its dynamic But Same Story
I seems to dropper rise or drop lot faster than (CINE) why altitude alone Excluded??

The aircraft will bypass obstacles in this mode regardless of the settings in DJI Fly when the vision systems are working normally.
So No Doubts

ActiveTrack 5.0:

This is Fully Automated but a nice feature
But so many information on user guide
So No Doubts

Some ppl said we cant shoot in Dlog when using this mode-But DLOG Works.
Also in user Guide:These Features is disabled in Explore mode, when using a wide-angle lens or ND filter, or when recording in C4K and above or 60fps and above, and Apple ProRes 422 HQ.

Did I still Miss Something also Mention Plox!

Last edited:
Since I was Practising to Master every type most common used drone shots manually,I never tried any automated features.
Later found sometimes these features might be handy when we are really have less time on Air.i alsoReferred User manual. ButStill Have some Confusion wanted to Know the Limitation Before Using these!
Some one Could Help me:
Here are My Questions:

Spotlight 2.0: I CALL IT [THE CAMREA OPERATOR]

As User Guide says-In Spotlight mode, the aircraft will hover in place when there is an obstacle detected when the vision systems are working normally, no matter the behavior is set to Bypass or Brake in DJI Fly. Note that the vision systems are disabled in Sport mode.

Q:What the Normal Means whether it will bypass or break or do both????

Q:When we switch between Modes(Cine Normal or Sports) Roll and Pitch works as every Mode(Cine Normal or Sports) would work. but When using throttle stick to change the altitude Regardless any mode(Cine Normal or Sports) I seems to dropper rise or drop lot faster than (CINE) why altitude alone Excluded???

1. Depends on how you have the OA set in the app, if you set it to bypass then that is what it will do.
2. Cine mode slows the drone down- like Tripod mode but in this mode the speed cannot be changed as the previous drones could. You can adjust the roll and pitch for each mode in the app by changinging the value and pressing done.

Point of Interest 3.0 (POI 3.0): [THE CIRCLER]
Q:We can Alter distance height simply camera position simply its dynamic But Same Story
I seems to dropper rise or drop lot faster than (CINE) why altitude alone Excluded??

The aircraft will bypass obstacles in this mode regardless of the settings in DJI Fly when the vision systems are working normally.
So No Doubts

ActiveTrack 5.0:

This is Fully Automated but a nice feature
But so many information on user guide
So No Doubts

Some ppl said we cant shoot in Dlog when using this mode-But DLOG Works.
Also in user Guide:These Features is disabled in Explore mode, when using a wide-angle lens or ND filter, or when recording in C4K and above or 60fps and above, and Apple ProRes 422 HQ.

Did I still Miss Something also Mention Plox!

POI - Again, in CINE mode the drone moves much slower, more cinematic to get better videos.

POI - Again, in CINE mode the drone moves much slower, more cinematic to get better videos.
Yes i have Flow manually....But Problem when enabling Focus track Allititude speed alone Different in these mode....
I think its better to do a video Explaining my issue

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143