DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Some Friday Night Lights from my local HS

maggior

Reactions
This past Friday was our home opener for our fooball team and I took the opportunity to get some aerial shots of the field during the game and to film the fireworks display afterward. Each time I put the drone up it's a learning experience. This was fun.

I love the natural vignette you get when shooting lit up areas at night.

On the video, the finale begins to ramp up at 9:10 if you want to "cut to the chase". The entire display was pretty engaging, but the end was really something.

MO Football Center View_small.pngMO Football Left View_small.pngMO Football Right View_small.png

Nice video of the fireworks! That was all for a football game? It's more than my town does for 4 July...

I'd say this is about what our town does for the 4th! I expected it to be 5 minutes at most. They invest a lot in sports in our town. We have quite the stadium also.

Thanks for checking it out.

This past Friday was our home opener for our fooball team and I took the opportunity to get some aerial shots of the field during the game and to film the fireworks display afterward. Each time I put the drone up it's a learning experience. This was fun.

I love the natural vignette you get when shooting lit up areas at night.

On the video, the finale begins to ramp up at 9:10 if you want to "cut to the chase". The entire display was pretty engaging, but the end was really something.

View attachment 154922View attachment 154921View attachment 154923

Very nice. I especially liked near the end when you did a partial orbit around the fireworks. Cool video!

Reactions: maggior

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas