DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

Hello, is there any chance to contact the djifcc guy without telegram? I dont have an account there and I get and error when I like to create an account.

Reactions: chuck1026
Hello, is there any chance to contact the djifcc guy without telegram? I dont have an account there and I get and error when I like to create an account.
I sent a telegram earlier and he hasn't opened it yet (single check)... so I am waiting. I have the RC Pro and need more range while visiting the EU...

I managed to do it yesterday with Telegram. At first I didn't get any SMS for the registration. My device can now FCC. The developer even helped with unlocking (tried too many times, then you have to wait) because it only worked on the 4th attempt.
You have to make sure you have the right user, there are a lot of fakes out there. DJIFCC and not DJIFCCC or something (he currently has a drone picture as an avatar).
However, if you have a Pro Controller, you have other and cheaper options because you can completely swap out the FlyApp. As far as I know, there is no way to install (other) apps or to exchange the Fly app with the simple RC controller.

Glad it worked out for you! I managed to do it yesterday with Telegram. At first I didn't get any SMS for the registration. My device can now FCC. The developer even helped with unlocking (tried too many times, then you have to wait) because it only worked on the 4th attempt.
You have to make sure you have the right user, there are a lot of fakes out there. DJIFCC and not DJIFCCC or something (he currently has a drone picture as an avatar).
However, if you have a Pro Controller, you have other and cheaper options because you can completely swap out the FlyApp. As far as I know, there is no way to install (other) apps or to exchange the Fly app with the simple RC controller.
I received a reply last eve. I do think I want to leave Fly alone as it is updated more often than the RC Pro firmware from a time perspective of having to re-flash? I don't want to carry the RC1N around just to fire up the freebie patch.

Did you Telegram DJI FCC ??? He has a drone with a black background as his Avatar.

Attachments

• dji fcc telegram avatar.JPG
    dji fcc telegram avatar.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: fischli
Yes, thats the real guy. @DJIFCC and not DJIFCCC. I paid 310 HK-Dollar (37 €) via PayPal (Friends or Business was both ok). I think the price was ok.

Yes, thats the real guy. @DJIFCC and not DJIFCCC. I paid 310 HK-Dollar (37 €) via PayPal (Friends or Business was both ok). I think the price was ok.
And no virus issues? Some have mentioned concerns... I'm using Windows 11 Pro...

You don't have to download anything from Telegram. I used the DJIFFC.zip from here. Maybe you can also check on virtustotal.com. In the end, however, it is a matter of trust and you have to decide whether it is worth it to you or whether you want to take the risk.

Did mine the other day. Took about 5 attempts for the patch to apply. Thought I had buggered my radio a few times as I had a black screen and then it was stuck on optimising for ages.

But got there in the end and can tell by the position of the line below the 1km mark on the transmission that it’s working.

Went for a test flight yesterday and at 1500m and 120m up I lost one bar due to the tree line. Went up to 130m and full signal again. Before the patch it would go into RTH at about the 1500m mark.

Very happy and worth the £33.

Reactions: lkunl and fischli
You dont change anything in the drone. You only hack the android in the RM-330. If you have a RC-N1 its easy: you have to use a cracked DJI Fly App.

Reactions: gogorokokoko
I sent a telegram earlier and he hasn't opened it yet (single check)... so I am waiting. I have the RC Pro and need more range while visiting the EU...
Hi All, I am new to this forum, so hello again. I have not long bought a Mini 3 Pro in the UK, and think it's perfect for a novice with pleanty of potontial. The main Issue I have is it using CE mode and im not in a particuraly built up area, but lucky if i get 500 meteres. Woudl like to apply the FCC hack, but i am unsiure how I contact DJI-FCC on telegram, as i am unfarmiliar with this.

Hi Chuck. Hopefully i am not repeating myself as i did try and pest earlier. But im from the uk and have the dji mini 3 pro with rc. how do i contact dji dcc as i do not know when is meant by telegram.

Hi Chuck. Hopefully i am not repeating myself as i did try and pest earlier. But im from the uk and have the dji mini 3 pro with rc. how do i contact dji dcc as i do not know when is meant by telegram.
Telegram is a communication app. It's a bit like Whatsapp... I use Android so telegram is available on the play store. I've you set up an account tied to your phone you may reach out to him.

Sorry for the delayed reply! I was editing YouTube video content all weekend for my channel!

I hope that helps you out!
Chuck

Ok, I did the RC Pro FCC hack but I'm in the USA and not sure how to verify it works before I head to the EU in a few weeks.... Any suggestions?

I've been trying for the last 2hrs to reapply the patch ,trying to connect then failed
No matter how many times I try I get the same result

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52