DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

Thanks for the update DAFlys. Appreciate it. I suspected the server is down. I have tried reaching him by Telegram but my msg is not delivered (single grey tick). His status last seen on 10 Jan @9.32 pm. Very strange as he is usually very responsive.

If you find anything out I’d appreciate it if you could post it here. Thx
hi guys, i try to write to him on telegram 8(dji fcc) but on a his status last time was on line one week ago..someone have another way to contact him?
Also can be ok another tool or developer if you know another great way to do this hack
he had an Instagram account. Name was rimzler or his gmail [email protected]

Reactions: pyrolator
Thanks for the update DAFlys. Appreciate it. I suspected the server is down. I have tried reaching him by Telegram but my msg is not delivered (single grey tick). His status last seen on 10 Jan @9.32 pm. Very strange as he is usually very responsive.
yep same here last seen jan 10 13.32.

I’m also receiving the trying to connect to server failed message.
Luckily, I’d read this thread before realising there was a firmware release.
I hope the latest firmware update has just broken the hack and this FCC hack hasn’t been patched by DJI. This hack has breathed a new life into my M3P.
It’s safe to say that I will not be installing any firmware updates for the foreseeable future.
I know that Sincoder has been doing this for sometime so I’m sure he’ll have the server back up and running at some point.
Does anybody know if the other FCC hack seller is experiencing similar issues? This could indicate that there is indeed a problem afoot.

Last edited:
I’m also receiving the trying to connect to server failed message.
Luckily, I’d read this thread before realising there was a firmware release.
I hope the latest firmware update has just broken the hack and this FCC hack hasn’t been patched by DJI. This hack has breathed a new life into my M3P.
It’s safe to say that I will not be installing any firmware updates for the foreseeable future.
I know that Sincoder has been doing this for sometime so I’m sure he’ll have the server back up and running at some point.
Does anybody know if the other FCC hack seller is experiencing similar issues? This could indicate that there is indeed a problem afoot.
Not that I know of. This is indeed strange. When servers are down, they have to be up and running again asap. Some scenerios I can think of are:
1. His whole system crash and he need time to bring it all back up and running OR
2. The current Covid 19 situation in China OR
3. He is going on leave to celebrate the lunar new year which is next week OR
4. Either DJI or the Chinese govt is cracking down on this.

Like I say this is just my humble opinion. Anybody with any update on the situation please share.

> F:
hi

> Francesco Maurizio:
I want to hack my mini pro 3 for fcc

> M:
Sorry, now not work

> F:
oh...dji fix the exploit?

> M:
The developer is missing

> F:
ah ok

> M:
Dji not fix last

> M:
But maybe China police

> F:
wow

> F:
sounds bad

> M:
No info :(

> M:
From 10 jan

> Max:
I hope everything will be fine. Money is not the main thing

> F:
sure...

The developer is missing? That sounds sinister. Who was you conversing with in that message? Was it the other hack vendor or somebody who knows Sincoder?

Hi guys, I am not sure how long the servers have already been down for but I noticed on Friday 13th I sent an email and had a reply Saturday 14th Saying "the server is down due to there is no power in the area where the severs are and should be up and running hopefully with in the next few days"

I am hoping the above is facts and it gets fixed soon I did a update on my rc controller taking it for granted that the servers was working.

Hi guys, I am not sure how long the servers have already been down for but I noticed on Friday 13th I sent an email and had a reply Saturday 14th Saying "the server is down due to there is no power in the area where the severs are and should be up and running hopefully with in the next few days"

I am hoping the above is facts and it gets fixed soon I did a update on my rc controller taking it for granted that the servers was working.
I certainly hope so. With the current Covid situation in China, anything is possible. Thanks for the info.

I certainly hope so. With the current Covid situation in China, anything is possible. Thanks for the info.
Same here - server - connection failed. Can’t work out whether the latest RC update has disabled FCC mode.

Same here - server - connection failed. Can’t work out whether the latest RC update has disabled FCC mode.
If you just updated then this will have removed the fcc mod and it needs to be reapplied, but thats not possible with the server down. And we dont know yet if the patch works with the current RC firmware.

hi guys, I contacted the djifcc user (no space) on Telegram. He said that the price is 75 usdt! After I told him that I found the info on youtube that it should be 30$, he stopped responding and the information about his status has changed to "last seen a long time ago" so I assume he just blocked me. Watch out for this guy, it looks suspicious.
I tried to contact dji fcc user (with space) as well, but the message was not delivered (last seen Jan 10).
Anyone has a contact to a different vendor that can be trusted and doesn't have server issues?

hi guys, I contacted the djifcc user (no space) on Telegram. He said that the price is 75 usdt! After I told him that I found the info on youtube that it should be 30$, he stopped responding and the information about his status has changed to "last seen a long time ago" so I assume he just blocked me. Watch out for this guy, it looks suspicious.
I tried to contact dji fcc user (with space) as well, but the message was not delivered (last seen Jan 10).
Anyone has a contact to a different vendor that can be trusted and doesn't have server issues?
the guy i sused was $40 usd and it was dji fcc with the space. and yes last seen jan 10

USD75 is ridiculous. Hmmm seems like sonething fishy is going on here. In today's world, most of the businesses are driven by greed. I wonder if I have been blocked as well.

yes i did using the other remote not the rc controller but the other one for mini rc and yes it does work but you must do it everytime you fly its not permanent but yes it does work
I wish I have the N1 controller so I can use this hack. Does anybody know if I can use the android version by connecting my drone directly to the drone?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canuckdive