DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

Give it another seven days then maybe we should start a community wide PayPal INAD claim. You can open a dispute up to 180 days after purchase with PayPal.

Last edited:
Reactions: pyrolator
this guy @djifcc is not a cheater, perhabs something goes wrong with health or police

his method become public in may 2022 and mass users here in russia used it. I can assume he is ex or exist jji engeneer, because he also could solve 1112 error (due to seller's cheating, jji ban some drones and you cant activate them) but this guy could solve it for 100$ (perhabs he temporarly replaced serial for jji server connection, then bring original serial back after activation)

the steps of djifcc.exe are:
1) unroot rc pro
2) get serial and check (write-in for the first time) in his server
3) search for specific firmware part, responsible for CE/FCC (thats why sometimes patching take few more steps)
4) download those part, modify and upload it back to firmware

p.s. this cannot work with rc coz it still unrooted
if you want rc pro FCC hack, drone-hacks.com can make it

Hw did you get the refund? I paid as a gift, maybe that's why I'm screwed.
Simply I said the truth to PayPal. When I paid I said ”software patch” or something like that. When the server was down I asked for a refund because of impossibility to use the software.
If he will restore everything and is all good, I will transfer back the money. If not and he is not a serious person, that's it.

I requested a refund on PayPal and they immediately approved it so, if sincoder comes back I will pay him again.

How you guys did that? I mean you sent the money as gift, right?

Well, in my opinion the hack works....just dont update the RC firmware...or you will loose it! Just like any other hack...

I will not request a refund at the moment because the hack works but the agreement was that I could reapply the hack if the firmware wasn’t updated. As it stands, if my RC controller reset for some reason I cannot reapply this hack as it is a server side based service. This is not what was agreed and is unacceptable to me. I did not pay, nor would I have paid for a hack that I could only apply once - I would have walked away. I will give Sincoder the benefit of the doubt but after 178 days I will request a refund from PayPal. This is reasonable.

I will not request a refund at the moment because the hack works but the agreement was that I could reapply the hack if the firmware wasn’t updated. As it stands, if my RC controller reset for some reason I cannot reapply this hack as it is a server side based service. This is not what was agreed and is unacceptable to me. I did not pay, nor would I have paid for a hack that I could only apply once - I would have walked away. I will give Sincoder the benefit of the doubt but after 178 days I will request a refund from PayPal. This is reasonable.
I have only had mine less than a month, I dont know where you guys got yours from but where i got mine it explicitly states

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER!!!

THIS TOOL IS FOR TESTING AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, USING A STRONGER TRANSMISSION POWER WHERE NOT ALLOWED IS ILLEGAL, IT'S YOUR RESPONIBILITY TO CHECK LOCAL REGULATIONS AND FOLLOW THEM

YOU GET THIS SOFTWARE "AS IS", THERE IS NO WARRANTY AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL RISKS INVOLVED (EXAMPLE: DJI FIXES IT, STOPS WORKING, LOSS OF DJI WARRANTY, DAMAGE TO YOUR RC, NOT WORKING WITH YOUR GEAR)

THAT SAID IT WORKS FOR NOW AND BEING REVERSIBLE SHOULD NOT VOID YOUR DJI WARRANTY

IF YOU NEED ANY HELP OR HAVE SUGGESTIONS SEND A MAIL TO

[email protected]

Therefore, I would never run to Paypal asking for my money back, c'mon guys, you have the hack installed, therefore, you still have the "product" that you paid for, having monies returned is poor form!

I have only had mine less than a month, I dont know where you guys got yours from but where i got mine it explicitly states

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER!!!

THIS TOOL IS FOR TESTING AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, USING A STRONGER TRANSMISSION POWER WHERE NOT ALLOWED IS ILLEGAL, IT'S YOUR RESPONIBILITY TO CHECK LOCAL REGULATIONS AND FOLLOW THEM

YOU GET THIS SOFTWARE "AS IS", THERE IS NO WARRANTY AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL RISKS INVOLVED (EXAMPLE: DJI FIXES IT, STOPS WORKING, LOSS OF DJI WARRANTY, DAMAGE TO YOUR RC, NOT WORKING WITH YOUR GEAR)

THAT SAID IT WORKS FOR NOW AND BEING REVERSIBLE SHOULD NOT VOID YOUR DJI WARRANTY

[email protected]

Therefore, I would never run to Paypal asking for my money back, c'mon guys, you have the hack installed, therefore, you still have the "product" that you paid for, having monies returned is poor form!
U got it from someone who sells it for twice the price so not from the original seller.

U got it from someone who sells it for twice the price so not from the original seller.
That's the story of my life, 1st I pay for the "other" version at £40 where you have to enable it every time, only to find there is a free version, and then I get this permanent version only to find I've been stitched form the get go lol.
But still, i wouldnt ask for a refund either way, it still works, i know not to reset it or upgrade the fw, i still have what i paid for even if it was twice the price. I have just bought the RC Pro so perhaps if the original comes back, a kick in the right direction would be a bonus, please?

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER!!!

[email protected]

I saw a lot of posts on Facebook especially about this hack being a sort of a scam. Even here with virus presence on provided software. So, I think there is nothing to be a ”poor form” asking for money back. It is impossible to me to understand and there is no acceptable sign from the ”seller” that he will come back with the server online. So I thought is a good thing to ask for the money.
Not even a single sign from him. I wrote to him, nothing. And not only me. So...

Reactions: Bashy
I saw a lot of posts on Facebook especially about this hack being a sort of a scam. Even here with virus presence on provided software. So, I think there is nothing to be a ”poor form” asking for money back. It is impossible to me to understand and there is no acceptable sign from the ”seller” that he will come back with the server online. So I thought is a good thing to ask for the money.
Not even a single sign from him. I wrote to him, nothing. And not only me. So...
I will wait till after the Chinese New Year holidays before i start to worry, the guy i got mine from seems to think its either the New Year or an accident, i get the feeling no one knows so like i said i will wait before I pass judgment but i deffo wont ask for my money back. That RC will stay as it is now unless i sell it on, not sure yet...

Reactions: gogorokokoko
I have determined that the application does NOT contain a virus. Windows Defender reports that it does because it downloads and executes another program from the internet. In this case, the program it downloads and runs is ADB, an essential Android debugging tool (literally "Android DeBugger") used to modify the file system on your DJI RC (RM330)

The other reason it flags on AV software is because the application’s compiled code has been "packed" to make it difficult (almost impossible) to reverse-engineer how the hack works (guy wants to protect his revenue stream, clearly)

Now, there’s literally no sensible reason for the guy who made this hack to suddenly withdraw it. Especially knowing we can get a refund via PayPal.

My intense diagnosis of his program, its inner workings, and the server he uses to deliver the modified files (which I’m monitoring 24/7 right now) leads me to safely determine that he’s simply not home… and the service has crashed (I actually think he’s being subjected to a DDoS attack based on traffic going to his IP) and he’ll bring it back up as soon as he can.

Give it a week…

Meanwhile, I’m still trying to extract the last piece of information from his program that we need to make our own version of his hack!

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER!!!

[email protected]

This was not the agreement I made with him in Telegram and I only saw the above agreement when somebody posted the link on this thread after I purchased it. I asked him specifically in Telegram if this hack could be reapplied as many times as needed to which he answered yes but he did stress the fact that this may not be the case if DJI patch this hack in a firmware update.
I'm trying to be as reasonable as possible.

This was not the agreement I made with him in Telegram and I only saw the above agreement when somebody posted the link on this thread after I purchased it. I asked him specifically in Telegram if this hack could be reapplied as many times as needed to which he answered yes but he did stress the fact that this may not be the case if DJI patch this hack in a firmware update.
I'm trying to be as reasonable as possible.
That's pretty much the same as the disclaimer, just not in as many words :)

My Italian isn't good enough to understand what he's saying, but it looks like he's applying the N1 controller FCC hack, then using the RC to control it for the flight... that about right?
Thats what i thought too. But hes only got three charges on that battery which smells of inexperience

Thats what i thought too. But hes only got three charges on that battery which smells of inexperience
Yeah... that doesn't seem like someone knowing what they're doing... and the need to have the N1 controller as well is not worth it to me! I'd rather spend the money on the RM550 (RC Pro) controller and get the FCC unlock from Drone-Hacks than waste money on an N1 controller I've no intention of ever using.

Yeah... that doesn't seem like someone knowing what they're doing... and the need to have the N1 controller as well is not worth it to me! I'd rather spend the money on the RM550 (RC Pro) controller and get the FCC unlock from Drone-Hacks than waste money on an N1 controller I've no intention of ever using.
Agreed. I have a n1 controller anyway but no Android phone. Regardless though i couldnt be doing with that faff.

breaking news! :)
youtube have translation
topic related, what he says is that in latest fw of RC the hack you are talking about was blocked

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d