DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

Did it just work or did you contact sincoder about it?
It just worked, no need for contact. Maybe worth dropping sincoder a message though he was responsive to messages I sent him a while back asking when the server would be back online. I just whatsapped him.

It just worked, no need for contact. Maybe worth dropping sincoder a message though he was responsive to messages I sent him a while back asking when the server would be back online. I just whatsapped him.

I bought via djircfcc.com so wasnt sure I should do that, I would have bought direct if id known he'd updated the hack to be automated, when I first saw his hack you had to give him access to your computer to apply it.

dji fcc with a image of dji profile photo (telegram) is the correct guy he just put the server online while i re enabled the patch after updateing my drone to latest firmware

Attachments

• cc.png
    cc.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: colorsone
I'm sure if you contact either of them they will help. Probably easier to go direct to sincoder and then djircfcc if sincoder wants you to go that route

dji fcc with a image of dji profile photo (telegram) is the correct guy he just put the server online while i re enabled the patch after updateing my drone to latest firmware
Still not connecting for me, how long did it take to keep trying for you?

Seems like the errors are changing again., now Im get a log of attempts and then
success: device 2CA3 opened
MSG: do not click on this window !!

send failed !! 0

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-14 at 19.15.13.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-14 at 19.15.13.png
    110.5 KB · Views: 26
Still not connecting for me, how long did it take to keep trying for you?
It took me a few minutes of getting "connection faild" earlier on this afternoon before it finally worked. That was problably befor word got out and so many people trying. Be patient and try again later on.

I would imagine the server can only deal with one request at a time and it takes a minute or 2 to do one client.

It took me a few minutes of getting "connection faild" earlier on this afternoon before it finally worked. That was problably befor word got out and so many people trying. Be patient and try again later on.
Ive been trying for 4 hours now.

from midnight :)
Well, not that exact. Just some people say "They told us in five day's." and it then turns out they told them that 3 days ago. That would make it just two days after informing the rest. That's why I asked.

The important thing is that we know there is a fix on the way. We've all been waiting several weeks with no idea of what was going to happen. Another day or two isn't too bad!
I wish I hadnt updated because others had it working, been trying for 4 hours solid now. sin coder read my message but did not respond.

No prompt afterwards that patch has been applied and no fcc yet on the controller.... eventhough the controller restarted.

Sincoder has responded to me. He and the server are back. But in my experience it is still unstable. I think that will improve over time.

Attachments

• 20230214 changes.....PNG
    20230214 changes.....PNG
    23.1 KB · Views: 38
  • fcc server.PNG
    fcc server.PNG
    149.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
No prompt afterwards that patch has been applied and no fcc yet on the controller.... eventhough the controller restarted.
Better than my 4+ hours trying

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-14 at 19.42.27.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-14 at 19.42.27.png
    73 KB · Views: 32

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro