DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

No prompt afterwards that patch has been applied and no fcc yet on the controller.... eventhough the controller restarted.

Sincoder has responded to me. He and the server are back. But in my experience it is still unstable. I think that will improve over time.
Same happened with mine. The controller rebooted but the hack hadn't completed. Run once more and it worked. Similar to the first time i used if i remember right,

Same happened with mine. The controller rebooted but the hack hadn't completed. Run once more and it worked. Similar to the first time i used if i remember right,
Right now as I was writing a message I got connection again (after trying for 15 minutes) and it tells me succes.... not only that it is succesfull. See the screenshot of my controller with in the background writing this message.

Attachments

• succesFCC.PNG
    succesFCC.PNG
    11.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20230214-210011.png
    Screenshot_20230214-210011.png
    393.4 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: Macheti
I think that some of the serials must have been lost as Im back to the installation prohibited error after some 8 minutes of connection failed. Ive messaged sincoder so we'll see what happens.

Reactions: Flashheart
Mine did not connect or failed during installation, after a few hours got the patch installed and will try it tomorrow.
What about the idea of getting this done without the need for his server?

Mine did not connect or failed during installation, after a few hours got the patch installed and will try it tomorrow.
What about the idea of getting this done without the need for his server?
Were you getting the “installation prohibited” message? Or some other error

I think that some of the serials must have been lost as Im back to the installation prohibited error after some 8 minutes of connection failed. Ive messaged sincoder so we'll see what happens.
That might be the case. It's almost 4 am now at his place. So might take a while to respond. And I think he also might be overwhelmed by a lot of messages.

For those of you that managed to connect and install the hack did you use the original license key you got from Sincoder during the install?

Yes. Same key. Actually you don't need to rewrite the key on the text file. Simply run the .exe file and connect with the server for three times to install the fcc.
Read the readme file.

Reactions: Macheti and hjadr
Today I could not flash the remote control for 2 hours, then I took a break for 2 hours and then in 30 minutes I managed to make a hack.

Attachments

• IMG_20230214_235621_675.png
    IMG_20230214_235621_675.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: Reactor2015
Maybe thousands.
djii fcc was very responsive on telegram and everything worked very well, but I had to wait for server to connect.

The hack from sincoder is working for me, did it 2 hours ago I think. Took a while tho.

The hack from sincoder is working for me, did it 2 hours ago I think. Took a while tho.
Who did you buy from? Ive been trying for over 5 hours and when it finally connects i get installation prohibited error

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming