DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

Thanks. Im thinking the recent djircfcc.com serials got lost when the server died

hmm. Weird his server is struggling so hard for such a small number then.
Why don't you contact him. It may not be the same guy you bought it from. Give him your rc serial number so he can sort it out for you. I had the same problem as you. He asked me for serial number or license code. I gave him both. Once I gave it to him I was able to apply the patch.

Why don't you contact him. It may not be the same guy you bought it from. Give him your rc serial number so he can sort it out for you. I had the same problem as you. He asked me for serial number or license code. I gave him both. Once I gave it to him I was able to apply the patch.
I have but so far he's ignored the message.

I tried it just for the sake of trying earlier (already had it enabled) and it worked as it should, well, it said completed, I've not tested anything :)
Mines still throwing errors this morning and lots of connection failed.

Mines still throwing errors this morning and lots of connection failed.
When you bought the patch did you order it from him? I suggest you contact the same person that you bought it from. He replied to me within 3 minutes. Check your communication with the seller. You should still have his contact. I am worried that it may not be the same person.

Updated FW and installed patch successfully. Everything is working perfectly. I had to contact Sincoder to get it to work.

For those of you that managed to connect and install the hack did you use the original license key you got from Sincoder during the install?
Yes you need add your original license key into the key pass text file and then do 3 installations the third 1 was succesfull with prompt fcc as been installed

Thanks. Im thinking the recent djircfcc.com serials got lost when the server died

hmm. Weird his server is struggling so hard for such a small number then.
I think he enables the server randomly so it becomes undetected

Maybe thousands.
djii fcc was very responsive on telegram and everything worked very well, but I had to wait for server to connect.
Hello,
I'm new here. Followed discussion here, contacted the character on telegram. Asked me to send usdt or bitcoin to his account. Did that and right after, he deleted the whole telegram chat and blocked me so I can't contact him.

Hello,
I'm new here. Followed discussion here, contacted the character on telegram. Asked me to send usdt or bitcoin to his account. Did that and right after, he deleted the whole telegram chat and blocked me so I can't contact him.

Did you contact the real telegram account? there are some fakes out there.

Hello,
Please indicate who you contacted. It seems to me that you contacted some kind of scammer, and not a real synicoder

Reactions: Reactor2015
Hello,
Maybe was not the good contact from telegram. I payed on paypal.
Strange what happened to you.

Yeah, one must be careful whom to contact, I see these 3 in telegram and from what it was said here before, it should be dji fcc.
But he has not replied to me yet....

Screenshot_20230214_194523_Telegram.jpg

Guys I think we must be careful as there are scammers out there who claim to be sincoder and cheating people out of their money.

Reactions: Macheti
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk