DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

I messaged him yesterday as still nothing. also no reply from rimzler aka djircfcc@gmail
A couple of things, you do have the pass.txt in the folder and it has the key in the file? You are running it in admin mode? I know they are obvious but, when I did mine this morning, the pass.txt file was not in the folder, actually, it wasn't in the other folder either (i have 2 sets of the files), I had to get it from my email and add it again, not got a clue why that happened.

A couple of things, you do have the pass.txt in the folder and it has the key in the file? You are running it in admin mode? I know they are obvious but, when I did mine this morning, the pass.txt file was not in the folder, actually, it wasn't in the other folder either (i have 2 sets of the files), I had to get it from my email and add it again, not got a clue why that happened.
My zip file requires a password. What gives?

thanks. Yes im doing all that.

I contacted Sincoder on Telegram 3 hours ago, with just one message, and he responded an hour ago. Told me to leave the program running and it will eventually connect. I was working so not paying too much attention but after a couple of goes, I heard the controller reboot. The FCC patch was successful.

I didn't need to put my original pass code in the pass.txt file, it had a bunch of 1s (11111111) already when I unzipped the program he sent me in November when I needed to reapply the patch.

Reactions: Sir Maxwell Greene
Good luck. Pls update us here once it has been done.

Well at the moment im stuck. Sincoder doesnt respond nor does the other guy. The patch say prohibited so im really regretting upgrading as people said it worked.

Well at the moment im stuck. Sincoder doesnt respond nor does the other guy. The patch say prohibited so im really regretting upgrading as people said it worked.
If I was you, I'd explain to Sincoder what has happened. Be honest and show him a screenshot of the communication that you had with the scammer. Explain that you thought he was Sincoder - you've got nothing to lose by doing so. Be polite and he may help.

Reactions: Macheti and jbma
Ask Sincoder via telegram why I can't connect.
Then he looks on my computer.
Simple solution: be patient !
After many tries the server connects and the patch runs.
This procedure was for all 3 steps the same.
Take a long time but at the end the RC patches to FCC:)

Reactions: Macheti
If I was you, I'd explain to Sincoder what has happened. Be honest and show him a screenshot of the communication that you had with the scammer. Explain that you thought he was Sincoder - you've got nothing to lose by doing so. Be polite and he may help.
Ive been polite. But no answer yet.

Yes but i dont think hes even read them.
Send him a message asking if he's had any luck sorting out your issue. Your pevious message may have dissappeared down his contact list. I'm sure he has been overwhelmed in messages.
If all else fails, contact your bank and request a chargeback claim against the scammer.

Send him a message asking if he's had any luck sorting out your issue. Your pevious message may have dissappeared down his contact list. I'm sure he has been overwhelmed in messages.
If all else fails, contact your bank and request a chargeback claim against the scammer.
Ive sent three messages so far and two when he was showing online. Id buy it again but if hes not reading messages

Ive sent three messages so far and two when he was showing online. Id buy it again but if hes not reading messages
Not sure what Sincoder can do in this instance really - if I'm reading this correctly, you've bought something from someone pretending to be Sincoder and you are hoping Sincoder will now deliver you the goods?

Not sure what Sincoder can do in this instance really - if I'm reading this correctly, you've bought something from someone pretending to be Sincoder and you are hoping Sincoder will now deliver you the goods?
He could at least reply and tell me i need to buy again which i would do. Also he had a deal with rimzler as a reseller.

He could at least reply and tell me i need to buy again which i would do. Also he had a deal with rimzler as a reseller.
If he's in China, as I suspect, he's probably offline/ sleeping now due to the time zone. Whats more, if he's recovering from an accident/ incident he may need to sleep, eat, live life a little before stressin over internet peoples. lol.

Reactions: mcbane
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2024mastermind