DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

If he's in China, as I suspect, he's probably offline/ sleeping now due to the time zone. Whats more, if he's recovering from an accident/ incident he may need to sleep, eat, live life a little before stressin over internet peoples. lol.
He was online when i sent messages and the first was about 20 hours ago

I just heard from the guy that runs the website and he confirmed they lost serial numbers so hopefully he might be sorting it out. fingers crossed.
I always keep a copy of the license, serial number or license code. If you have this then it would be easier for him to help you.

I always keep a copy of the license, serial number or license code. If you have this then it would be easier for him to help you.

Yes I had those but the serial number of the controller is registered on the server so without that registration the patch will not install.

Anyway I wish you luck and hope your problem will be solved soon.
Just applied the patch. Anyone else who got it from the website send him an email with the serial and he got it added.

Not sure what Sincoder can do in this instance really - if I'm reading this correctly, you've bought something from someone pretending to be Sincoder and you are hoping Sincoder will now deliver you the goods?
Strictly speaking, he has purchased the the hack from Sincoder but through a third party.

I found the remote serial number, but what and where I can find the license code?
I gave him only the remote serial number and all is fine.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenix_00002