DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

The server does connect eventually you just need to wait it out took me good 25 minutes of waiting I had 2x connections to server running 1 eventually connected as for the guy in the thread sorry to hear you got scammed but you should of read the whole thread as mentioned a few pages back since the word got out there was scammers making telegram account claiming there dji fcc user
Happy flying all! fcc on the mini 3 pro puts the drone in another league my opinion

When I bough my hack from djircfcc.com I was given a google drive link which contained all the files including the personalised password / registration file. If you still have these files sending the pass.txt file to Sincoder should be all he need to re add your details if they are lost currently.

Screenshot 2023-02-15 at 19.40.05.png

Last edited:
When I bough my hack from djircfcc.com I was given a google drive link which contained all the files including the personalised password / registration file. If you still have these files sending the pass.txt file to Sincoder should be all he need to re add your details if they are lost currently.

View attachment 160627
Sincoder didn’t respond but i emailed djircfcc@gmail with my serial number and he got it added. He said some rc serials got lost.

I can say only about dji fcc from telegram. It is that one that has been missing and now is back.

yeah, I don't use telegram much, so not sure what can be the issue, but my messages to Michael and dji fcc don't get through...

yeah, I don't use telegram much, so not sure what can be the issue, but my messages to Michael and dji fcc don't get through...
yep, he hasent looked my messages at all, forst one sent 24hours ago. It does show he's online. Given up on telegram option.
Ive sent him paypal money and serial number in the meantime, via email. Hoping for a reply that way instead.

Hello

I would like to activate the FCC with DJI FCC for $40

I just installed telegram I found dji fcc

But when I want to send a message, I get this error message and I don't know what to do to access it

"Sorry, you can only send messages to mutual contacts at the moment."

I never used telegram before sorry.

Hello

I would like to activate the FCC with DJI FCC for $40

I just installed telegram I found dji fcc

But when I want to send a message, I get this error message and I don't know what to do to access it

"Sorry, you can only send messages to mutual contacts at the moment."

I never used telegram before sorry.
Just add him to your contacs.

Reactions: lkunl
I added the contact in my phone

name dji fcc

Phone +86 135 9037 ....

and I still get the same error ☹

Be cool, your turn will come. He's just patched me and its working fine.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-02-16 at 4.27.56 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-02-16 at 4.27.56 PM (1).jpeg
    244.5 KB · Views: 33
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-02-16 at 4.27.56 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-02-16 at 4.27.56 PM.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 33
My suspicion is that the server is reaching out to DJI to get the items signed and they are rate limiting requests so as not to draw attention. I don't see that the number of people that have purchased this would really be stressing any regular webserver

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boatdoc