DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

Strange, I just used it and no problem with Defender on Win11. I guess you need to do it like that, or tell Defender it's a safe file / take it from quarantine if thats possible there...

Reactions: moshiko1243
Shocking sincoder did finally reply to my message from Feb 14. So if your waiting you're probably just in a queue.

Reactions: zak20vt
For those of you not in the USA and not used to the FCC mode. OH MAN. It works.
Never have i been able to get a consistent/ stable connection like this. Be safe out there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230216-203534LR_.jpg
    Screenshot_20230216-203534LR_.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 48
  • chong nonsi LR.jpg
    chong nonsi LR.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 48
For those of you not in the USA and not used to the FCC mode. OH MAN. It works.
Never have i been able to get a consistent/ stable connection like this. Be safe out there.
I totally agree with you, EC should adopt the FCC power output on the safety factor alone. The EC power output is utterly ridiculous to the point it is almost unsafe and a liability.

I totally agree with you, EC should adopt the FCC power output on the safety factor alone. The EC power output is utterly ridiculous to the point it is almost unsafe and a liability.
This is because the decisions are made by people who really know nothing about a drone or a flying object, safety, etc.
The same with the auxiliary lights, aka the Led's on the belly of the drones they start from the assumption that all of us are terrorists who want to drop bombs on somebody, but we are licensed registered drone pilots and not criminals.
The real criminals will find a lot of solutions to use artisanal drones to do whatever they want to do.
But as long as everybody tells nothing, the politicians will do a lot of useless mistakes.

This may sound funny to you guys but I'm new to all this...I've been reading all about this FCC hack, thinking, "Oooo, I ought to get this." Then I searched the interwebs to see exactly what it is and discovered that I already have it. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: DroneMoister
This may sound funny to you guys but I'm new to all this...I've been reading all about this FCC hack, thinking, "Oooo, I ought to get this." Then I searched the interwebs to see exactly what it is and discovered that I already have it. 🤦‍♀️
Wrap your controller in tin foil(not really)and see what we were dealing with before. Sucked.

Enjoy it and make the most of the extra power.
Still a little annoyed I had to pay more money to unlock something that should be freely available to all pilots. Meh. Politics.

... Meh. Politics.
This is because we make no action about that.
I wrote to DJI, multiple times. With arguments and solutions. Maybe there are some like me, but the majority will accept this nonsens limitations.

Here in Europe there is a legal individual assumption to take own responsibility for what are you doing. So DJI can make an option as the user are assuming hole responsibility for that action and each of us will be punished by the law if will be the case.

And after all, is not about the money, is about the freedom, democracy and principles, not restrictions because of an imaginary situations. There is not even one situation when somebody drop something from a drone to a person or car or anything. To take a decision like this for an imaginary situation it is outrageous.

On Mavic Air 2, or other drones the Auxiliary Light can be used on manual. Yes, I know, it not C1 and so what? If somebody want to do something bad it matters if the drone is C1 or not?
Meanwhile I bought a Godox Led light bluetooth activate it from the phone. It seems to be a very good range and I will start testing soon if it will work for light painting night photography.

Reactions: Sir Maxwell Greene
It's just a shame we have to rely on a third party server to reapply the patch following a software update.

I am in Singapore and we follow FCC standard. But my drone, which I bought locally is on CE. Why is DJI doing this? DJI is able to solve this issue but it make no effort to give it's customers what they want. A funny thing happened when I asked Chatgpt about it. The reply I got is that Singapore is on CE. I then told Chatgpt "You are wrong as I have checked with CAAS (Civil Aviation Authority Of Singapore) and they confirmed that we are on FCC rules. Chatgpt replied "I am sorry, you are right, Singapore is on FCC". So much for Artificial Intelligence. I never expect a machine apologising to a human.🤣

69 is a reseller on djircfcc.com who doesn't seem to respond.
He responds very quickly if hes awake. I've not had any issues with contact and he's very helpful, although for that price it would be expected. Perhaps he'd gotten fed up with continually responding to constant barrages of emails when it had gone down or just unlucky that he'd just gone to bed or was at his daytime job or whatever else life throws at you.

There are other systems adopting the CE power constraints, such as home wifi, imagine flying from your back garden and knocking out your neighbour's wifi, this is why we are stuck with CE power. btw, i have knocked out my own wifi when i tested the Mini 2 on FCC inside, i had to reboot the router to get it back 😂

Reactions: DroneMoister
For me it is paid on PayPal I took the opportunity to put my telegram number and the serial number of the radio control
Hi Marcus_54,

what is the serial number that must be sent?
The S/N of the DJI RC (the 14 digit printed on the bottom of the controller) or the S/N of the flight controller that appears on the device info of the embedded app (20-digits code)?

Reactions: Marcus_54
Hi Marcus_54,

what is the serial number that must be sent?
The S/N of the DJI RC (the 14 digit printed on the bottom of the controller) or the S/N of the flight controller that appears on the device info of the embedded app (20-digits code)?
I got mine from the controller Fly App:
Profile > Device Management > Value Added Service

Just to give my feedback:

I've just sent him 40$ via the paypal.me address (already posted in this thread). Specifically I've sent him $42 in order to have Paypal protection and compensate sincoder for the Paypal fee he has to pay. In the Paypal note field I've sent him:
1) My DJI RC S/N
2) My Telegram address
3) My phone number
Once done this, in a few seconds after the payment he wrote me via Telegram (I've just added him to my Telegram contacts but never contacted him)!
He sent me the link to download the .exe and the personal passcode to put in the txt file.

So I've run the .exe 3 times (as explained in the readme file).
The .exe connected flawlessly to the remote server and applied the patch to my RC controller.

Just to give my feedback:

I've just sent him 40$ via the paypal.me address (already posted in this thread). Specifically I've sent him $42 in order to have Paypal protection and compensate sincoder for the Paypal fee he has to pay. In the Paypal note field I've sent him:
1) My DJI RC S/N
2) My Telegram address
3) My phone number
Once done this, in a few seconds after the payment he wrote me via Telegram (I've just added him to my Telegram contacts but never contacted him)!
He sent me the link to download the .exe and the personal passcode to put in the txt file.

So I've run the .exe 3 times (as explained in the readme file).
The .exe connected flawlessly to the remote server and applied the patch to my RC controller.
It's always nice to hear happy endings

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer