DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

Finally, I've sent him 40 USDT and he sent me pass code in 10 sec...
But because of the scammer earlier, this whole operation costs me double of this amount...:(
BTW, Two days ago I visited the official DJI Store in Sofia, Bulgaria .... and bought some accessories.
But strangely this store doesn't show up in Dji web site.

But because of the scammer earlier, this whole operation costs me double of this amount...:(
BTW, Two days ago I visited the official DJI Store in Sofia, Bulgaria .... and bought some accessories.

Not to worry. You can get plenty of accessories online from AliExpress, Amazon etc.

its not a dji store, its a dealer

From what his website shows, the drone automatically will switch to the applicable setting based on location?

Hey Guy's and Girl's,

first i really thank you all for this post and bard. You made my day!
I own a DJI Mini Pro 3 CE and I wanted to activate FCC, therefore i finally find this area.

I know this is my first post and everyone will be suspicious, as I was suspicious too while doing this hack / contacting an unknown guy via telegram and so on. However we're all here because we want the FCC and we're willing to try and risk 40 bucks and I did it today 18.02.2023 ~6PM too.

I like to share how I get it successfully done!
1. contact @DJIFCC via Telegramm:
1676740732315.png
2. He will reply quite soon, for me ~5-10 minutes. (Keep in mind, that he's in CHINA and check the time there before complaining why he doesn't reply!)
3. He will send you all instructions in regards to the software, as well as his PayPal
4. Send him 40$ via PayPal. I send him my RC Serial number and my name / telegram name (btw. i sent 41€ and used the secured PayPal function)
5. 1-3 Minutes later i got my pass code, which I have to save / overwrite in the pass.txt file
6. So I saved the pass in the file and started the application. Before that Windows 11 detected a trojan. This is more a less normal if a cmd file is built to hack sth. Then I opened the .exe the first time, second time, third and four time. At the end I got a message that all is done! (so start the application as often as you get the message)
7. The RC will restart and the magic is done.

For me the restarted RC didn't connect to the Pro 3 first, but after I restart the RC by myself it connected directly without any probs and here is the result:

1676741235907.png

So over all:
- All done (3-5 min contact + 3-5 min patch)
- very nice and fast service
- 100% recommendation!

I will meet a mate tomorrow, who has a RC measurement thing and he also has the Pro 3 and we will compare the output and I will sent an update afterwards.

Thx again to DJIFCC and this board ♥
Greetings,
DanO

Lucky you, I bought the hack today after spending a lot of time reading this thread, sincoder replied very quickly but I've been trying to connect for several hours without success...

Today I applied fcc patch again since I upgraded my RC to the latest firmware. Contacted Sincoder on Telegram before that and he answered quickly that server is working. Just try several times if you can't connect emediately to the server (like I did today) it seems that server is busy. But it works.

Patch successful :)
The reason it failed is interesting.
I host a Tor relay at home (not an exit node, for those who know Tor).
Tor is heavily censored in China and the IPs associated are blocked for residential Internet subscriptions. I suspect this is the reason why I could not connect to the server.
When I used my phone to connect, it had a different IP, and it worked.

Hi Marcus_54,

what is the serial number that must be sent?
The S/N of the DJI RC (the 14 digit printed on the bottom of the controller) or the S/N of the flight controller that appears on the device info of the embedded app (20-digits code)?
I didn't send him anything. Within 30 sec of confirmed payment he sent me pass code and that's it. Connected to the server right away and all was over within minutes.

Reactions: danieleforyou
I didn't send him anything. Within 30 sec of confirmed payment he sent me pass code and that's it. Connected to the server right away and all was over within minutes.
Does he send a link to download anything? i only got a code and after that he has not answered me all weekend.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midlifecrisis77