DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

Does he send a link to download anything? i only got a code and after that he has not answered me all weekend.
Yes. After my first message to him , he sent me the link to ZIP file containing app and pass template... Also I had to choose between paypal and USDT (received adress for both). Right after the payment he sent me the pass code which I pasted in pass file replacing text template pass_11111111…. Launched suplied app couple of times and got RC controller fcc hacked. That was it. For USDT payment I’ve sent him TxID after payment. Literary 20 sec later I’ve received the pass code.

Yes. After my first message to him , he sent me the link to ZIP file containing app and pass template... Also I had to choose between paypal and USDT (received adress for both). Right after the payment he sent me the pass code which I pasted in pass file replacing text template pass_11111111…. Launched suplied app couple of times and got RC controller fcc hacked. That was it. For USDT payment I’ve sent him TxID after payment. Literary 20 sec later I’ve received the pass code.
He answered me quickly, but it's a bit unclear to me when the password I get changes, do I click on the lib he sent 3 times?

He answered me quickly, but it's a bit unclear to me when the password I get changes, do I click on the lib he sent 3 times?
My mistake was that I did not turn off the antivirus, everything went fine, it was done very quickly...

Using this method:
I installed this launcher: https://apkpure.com/super-s9-launch...nload/68-APK-929c18ad72d8a0326f243b1a71586888

You have to pay attention. The RC will only instal 32bit apps. So if the app shows 63 or ARM64 or X64 (without another non 64) it will not install.

But I now have a working launcher on my RC.

[edit]
Installed chrome
Installed UAV forecast
Installed mavic air 2 fcc app ( Mavic air 2 switch to FCC mode using an android app )

Launcher seems to keep crashing on creating shortcuts. Maybe I need to try another....

Last edited:
If you use the trick to install the launcher you can also enable developer options using the adb command in the ADBAppcontrol program

Code:
adb shell settings put global development_settings_enabled 1

Last edited:
Reactions: Marcus_54
Using this method:
I installed this launcher: https://apkpure.com/super-s9-launch...nload/68-APK-929c18ad72d8a0326f243b1a71586888

You have to pay attention. The RC will only instal 32bit apps. So if the app shows 63 or ARM64 or X64 (without another non 64) it will not install.

[edit]
Installed chrome
Installed UAV forecast
Installed mavic air 2 fcc app ( Mavic air 2 switch to FCC mode using an android app )

Launcher seems to keep crashing on creating shortcuts. Maybe I need to try another....
Hi hjadr,
can you please give me some hint for this method?
Did you applied the sincoder exe to the dji RC while ADB control was open? I have already applied the FCC hack. Do I need to re-apply it while ADB Control is running? Or now I can just connect the patched RC to tge PC and use ADB control? That is not clear to me.

Last edited:
Hi hjadr,
can you please give me some hint for this method?
Did you applied the sincoder exe to the dji RC while ADB control was open? I have already applied the FCC hack. Do I need to re-apply it while ADB Control is running? Or now I can just connect the patched RC to tge PC and use ADB control? That is not clear to me.
Yes, that is exactly right. Yo need to reapply the hack (only first run before it really patched it) while ADB control is open.

Reactions: danieleforyou
Using this method:

[edit]
Installed chrome
Installed UAV forecast

Is it possible to install tello fpv?

Is it possible to install tello fpv?
I just checked it after doing the hack, you dont even need adb appcontrol as ADB Debugging is still enabled, you just need adb drivers and install apk over terminal using this command: adb install /path/to/apk

I just checked it after doing the hack, you dont even need adb appcontrol as ADB Debugging is still enabled, you just need adb drivers and install apk over terminal using this command: adb install /path/to/apk
Guessing the answer is yes 🙂 sweet

That's the scammers website. Install Telegram on your phone and use the QR code in post #590 to locate the real Sincoder
He's not a scammer, he's just reselling the same product for a slightly higher price, from his own site, with his own youtube videos and his own level of support. He is also authorised to resell by Sincoder. The product is legitimate and works so not a scam!

Last edited:
He's not a scammer, he's just reselling the same product for a slightly higher price, from his own site, with his own youtube videos and his own level of support. He is also authorised to resell by Sincoder. The product is legitimate and works so not a scam!
A 75% increase is anything but slight. The bloke is a grifter, like it or lump it. I feel sorry for the naive folk paying the 75% increase. A fool and his money are easily parted.

Reactions: Reactor2015
Using this method:

[edit]
Installed chrome
Installed UAV forecast

Thanks for the instructions, I have tried about 6 launchers and neither will load, will install, just not load, only your S9 Launcher works ok, but like yourself, cannot create a shortcut, but you can swipe from the left side and pin the shortcuts there...

...also, if you have to use the DJI RC FCC 1.2.exe that already installs the FCC hack permanently, isn't installing the mavic air 2 fcc app moot?

I already had the permanent FCC hack installed, so i reset my RC to factory default to try your method from a clean install but as it also took me a few tries to get your instructions to work the 1st time round, i am locked out of the DJI RC FCC app for the time being as i evidently used it too many times lol, not sure how long the timer is so i will try again later but i suspect that you have to the DJI RC FCC hack fully installed on the RC so you can use the ADB AppControl program, is that correct? If that is the case then like i said, the mavic air 2 fcc app is moot.

EDIT: 3hrs and counting and still the timer hasn't reset, still locked out of the app

Last edited:
Yes. Its the same patch. He has a deal with sincoder to market and resell it. If you have a problem he also seems to answer before sincoder.
Really? I remember when we both updated the FW at approximately the same time but Sincoder got mine up and running before you?
I'm going to lay my cards on the table with you, I suspect that you're either a paid shill in the pocket of the grifter, or you're nursing a bruised ego by paying 75% more than others lol, so which one is it?

Really? I remember when we both updated the FW at approximately the same time but Sincoder got mine up and running before you?
I'm going to lay my cards on the table with you, I suspect that you're either a paid shill in the pocket of the grifter, or you're nursing a bruised ego by paying 75% more than others lol, so which one is it?
You put too many cards down, i also used the same guy as DAFlys and paid the 67 dollar, because we didn't know any better at that time or we'd been given the wrong info.

What DAFlys is saying to you is that for him, our guy responded faster than what Sincoder did, if you read back you will see that DAFlys was having no response from Sincoder...

You put too many cards down, i also used the same guy as DAFlys and paid the 67 dollar, because we didn't know any better at that time or we'd been given the wrong info.

What DAFlys is saying to you is that for him, our guy responded faster than what Sincoder did, if you read back you will see that DAFlys was having no response from Sincoder...
That’s obviously because DAFly didn’t buy the hack from Sincoder. I did purchase it from Sincoder and he solved and addressed my issue very quickly.
I’m sure it’s no coincidence that those who paid 75% more, are the people who are supporting the grifter. It’s almost like some bizarre form of Stockholm syndrome.
Oh well, I guess pride really does come before a fall.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seacorope